This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 09, 2019, 05:31 AM
Thread OP
Mini-HowTo

Bushleague Modz ( USB 1s Charger )

Is there anything better than a bushleague mod ?
Maybe one that cost's only one dollar ?

I got myself one of those USB 1s chargers off Ebay for all of one Ozzi Banana ( $1 )
Then I soldered some connectors for batteries I use a lot ..

Description from Ebay add ...

5v Micro USB input OR 5v Power source (the power input solder points are exposed)
Red light indicates charging and Green light indicates fully charged
The input voltage must be rated at 5V
Maximum charging current: 1000 mA or 1A
Charge cut-off voltage: 4.2 V + / - 1%
The battery overcharge protection voltage: 2.5 V
Battery over-current protection current: 3 A
Size:2.6 x 1.7 cm

Now it's important to remember that this little charger is supposedly capable of charging @ 1A
Thats one amp !

But , the important thing to remember is , this is very much dependent on the power supply
So if you have a USB power supply that delivers lower current ?
I have one that does low current , which makes this bushleague mod very user friendly for charging small batteries ...
Max charge current is around 240mAh
And importantly , the charger actually stops charging ...
The terminating Voltage ( Of the battery ) was 4.19v , which is simply superb ...
If you had a variable current USB power supply , you could have a very powerful 1s battery charging solution ...
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply