Toledo Show Photo Flood

The Toledo Show is in full swing and opening day saw lots of people flowing through the doors. While the vendor list is smaller, there is still plenty to see and lots of deals to be had.

Splash

Photos from the Toledo Show

The Toledo Show is in full swing and opening day saw lots of people flowing through the doors. While the vendor list is smaller, there is still plenty to see and lots of deals to be had. I bought some hardware and some tools. The swap meet upstairs was also packed with all kinds of used models and gear. It's great to see all our flying buddies in one place and we're excited for the ETOC and to see who will come out on top.

This thread is privately moderated by Jason Cole, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 05, 2019, 06:51 PM
RCG Admin
Thread OP
Photo flood from the Toledo Show
Apr 05, 2019, 07:15 PM
Thank you, Jason! A real nice group of photos.

Joe
Apr 05, 2019, 08:27 PM
Thanks so much for providing the pictures.....gotta say for opening day attendance looks a little light, unless more folks showed up later....hope that Saturday brings out the crowds!
Apr 05, 2019, 10:03 PM
Gravity sucks.
Nice to see the legendary Pattern champ Dave Brown still getting there...
Apr 05, 2019, 10:04 PM
If it's R/C, I LIKE IT!
Nice start to the show!
Latest blog entry: 93" AJ Laser 230z
Apr 05, 2019, 10:56 PM
Flutter-Bys are fun
nice images Jason!!
Apr 06, 2019, 03:33 PM
Thanks for the pics. I moved to Toledo in January. I am going to go to that show tomorrow.
Apr 06, 2019, 09:17 PM

Great Photos

Thanks for Sharing RCG/Jason brings back some great memories of when I used to attend. Wow, a decade of Toledo and I can still enjoy all the banter from people asking questions about products. I really like all the photos and the swap areas see some really cool things, of all things to catch my eye was the giant Eaglet. What a great little airplane that provided lots of flights and fun.

Thanks again Jason and RCG!

Jeff Fassbinder
Latest blog entry: Bonanza Top Flite
Apr 07, 2019, 03:36 PM
Thanks for posting pics, looks like a great time. What is the red and white biplane at the Extreme Flight booth? Googled around and haven't found an announcement but it looks awesome.
Apr 07, 2019, 08:04 PM
Dynamic Balsa has been there for 25 years and you couldn't get his banner?! Shame....
Cockpit kits are 2 shots after the 3D printer picture. How about a little love for loyal vendors?
(He's my friend and local HS)
Apr 14, 2019, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by speed2004
Dynamic Balsa has been there for 25 years and you couldn't get his banner?! Shame....
Cockpit kits are 2 shots after the 3D printer picture. How about a little love for loyal vendors?
(He's my friend and local HS)
Oh well, this was my first year there and I was one of the busiest booths there. Had the flight sim going on the big monitor and a crowded booth most the time.

http://www.FlyingTigerRC.com

At least Karen Schaffer got a pic mof my banner in the ETOC arena.

Flying Tiger RC at ETOC

Maybe next year I'll be worthy.
Last edited by 2fast4u2c; Apr 14, 2019 at 07:01 AM.

Quick Reply