Apr 05, 2019, 11:14 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Losi tenacity t

Beginner here, I once upon a time owned a blinged out t-maxx , offna twin Titan (never could get it to run) and a few years later a Traxxas summit. Boy do I miss that summit, I wish tower hobbies still offered it. Anywho I recently purchased a tenacity t (on the way) can anyone recommend what should be done to this thing upon opening the box. Are the diffs most likely dry? What viscosity can anyone recommend . I've read about the shock caps but I'm gonna wait till they start popping off before I spend .
I also remember reading that the diffs themselves are missing 2 gears. (Cost reduction) . What is needed to bring em up to snuff?

Thanks for the help
to remove ads between posts
Aug 21, 2019, 09:55 AM
I know this is late and you have already did something.... but I will share my experience.
My Tenacity Truggy I disassembled the diffs and all four of the spur gears were in the differentials and they all had diff oil. They all looked good.
The only thing I have done was I bought the aluminum shacks ( I did not have problems with the plastics) And added a $10.00 cooling fan on the motor Before I even ran it.(because people complained of high temps)
The truck runs cool, handles great and has been flawless.

Quick Reply