This thread is privately moderated by VicT, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 05, 2019, 06:45 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Frysky/Taranis verses Horizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark 2
Well Iíve pulled the trigger, so mine is on the way.
Iím thinking about using the 6ch Spektrum antennaless receiver, do you guys think that would work OK in this plane? Only thing Iím worried about is the size of the battery possibly blanking the receiver at some angles.

It should work but I recommend an AR636 SAFE Select Receiver. It does not have signal strength telemetry like the antennaless receivers or the Taranis/Frysky systems. You already have a DX 6-9 transmitter right?

See my blog on why Iím using the AR636 wing leveling feature to minimize prop and wing surface contact. Will post flight test results in about 2 weeks using the V900 636 receiver.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply