Apr 18, 2019, 10:50 AM
Trader Rating: 272
Old newb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reehoe
Is there a way to save the original ad in case he tries to change what it says or shows? I did a screen cap but it is less than ideal.
First, of course, is the screen capture. Second is to manually save all the pictures.

For PayPal, letting them know the ad was editted by providing the ad URL and noting (just as in your post I am quoting) that at the bottom it shows a last edited entry at the bottom raises the point.

Not perfect, but good enough so PayPal knows something likely happened, which has been good enough in the past for them.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 19, 2019, 04:31 PM
Trader Rating: 16
Closed Account
Well if you still want to get the high Qualotiy wheels that were supposed to come with the Ki84 retracts that were supposed to be P47 retracts, here they are.
I'm sure they're high Qualotiy. Maybe that's his own word, merging alloy aluminum with quality?
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...her-metal-hubs
Apr 19, 2019, 05:50 PM
Trader Rating: 44
Thread OP
Haha... I wonder if those come with all the bolts in the hubs? Thanks for the laugh.
Apr 19, 2019, 06:08 PM
Trader Rating: 19
G.F. Beurling
Quote:
Well, the retaliatory negative feedback for me has been removed. Thank you moderators for being reasonable here in light of the facts. Feel free to close the thread if you so desire.
Perhaps you are not aware that the means for you to lock any thread you had started is available to you any time, and is located in the "Thread Tools" box at the top of the thread.
Apr 20, 2019, 01:39 PM
Closed Account
Could have refunded + return shipping long ago to have it closed. Still no refund.

Quote:
Haha... I wonder if those come with all the bolts in the hubs? Thanks for the laugh.
Looks like someone else is looking for excitement, sending a PM about the wheels. There's nothing in the ad that identifies which wheel in the photo as being which one you'll get. (if even any of them, ask Reehoe how we know about this)
Please don't make us guess as to what we are ordering.
4 wheels listed and there appears to be 7sizes of at least 5 different styles in the tiny stock photo: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...1#post41676919
Old Apr 20, 2019, 03:03 PM
coffeedrink (Mikey68)
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Personal Attack.
Apr 20, 2019, 03:23 PM
Trader Rating: 4
The Voice of Reason
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeedrink
hA HA DUMBAZZ
Says the guy that can't tell capslock is on.
Apr 20, 2019, 03:24 PM
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheX
Says the guy that can't tell capslock is on.
Had too much COFFEE!
Maybe in So Cal? We'll see soon
Apr 20, 2019, 03:30 PM
Trader Rating: 44
Thread OP
This guy joins today and decides to "contribute" to this thread. Usually new people have other interests.

Yes we will.
Apr 20, 2019, 03:33 PM
Closed Account
Quote:
This guy joins today and decides to "contribute" to this thread. Usually new people have other interests.
Like Louie's apartment in Taxi, it's noticeable. https://i0.wp.com/jacksonupperco.com...7-pm.png?ssl=1
Apr 20, 2019, 03:47 PM
Trader Rating: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiArf
Had too much COFFEE!
Maybe in So Cal? We'll see soon
LOL...Oh, no...don't go blaming that on us!
But I do get your point...
Cheers!
Richard
Apr 20, 2019, 04:09 PM
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMurf101
LOL...Oh, no...don't go blaming that on us!
But I do get your point...
Cheers!
Richard
Yep, no fair, just like testing the cereal on guess who?
https://static01.nyt.com/images/2011...obit-jumbo.jpg
Apr 20, 2019, 11:56 PM
Trader Rating: 272
Old newb
Ya, well, gee......

It IS from SoCal.......

Quick Reply