This thread is privately moderated by RushVTX, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 01, 2019, 09:41 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Starpower transmitter stick ends

STARPOWER TRANSMITTER STICK ENDS FOR TARANIS X-LITE

Keep your thumbs/fingers in the right spot with these stick ends from STP made specifically for the Taranis X-Lite. Extra pointy tips keep them right where you want them.

Choose between two colors, Black or Red.

Specifications
Material: Anodized aluminum
Color: Black or Red
Thread: M2.5
Includes
1x Set of Stick Ends (2pcs)

STARPOWER CNC ALUMINIUM 3D ANTISLIP STICK ENDS
Starpower CNC aluminum gimbal stick ends, transmitter stick anti-slipping cap Red/Gold/Blue/Black

CUSTOMER REVIEWS

For a thumber, stock X-Lite stick ends lack grip. As I use a light grip, i found I often had to re-adjust mid-flight (or worse, mid-race).
These drop in replacements never slipped once for a full day of racing. (I use a fairly light grip on the transmitter)
Seem to be good quality. Nice finish.
Height adjustable using the stock grub screws from the stock X-Lite stick ends. Hex key to make adjustments is provided.
Max height is about 4mm longer than stock X-Lite ends (great for hybrid pinchers). Min height is about 2mm longer than the min height of the stock X-Lite stick ends.
-----------------------------------------------------------

High quality CNC machined aluminium stick ends, helps prevent thumb or finger slippage mid flight for precision movements, easy to install (less than 2 minutes)

3mm - X9D (Taranis), FlySKY, Spektrum, Futaba and other 3mm gimbal equipped radios

4mm - For FrSky M7 and M9 gimbal, Taranis X9E gimbal, X9D Plus Special Edition and Horus X12S gimbal and other 4mm gimbal equipped radios

Package includes:

2 x 3D Caps
2 x Bottoms

CUSTOMER REVIEWS

Grippy as, perfect for thumbers.

The best stick ends available so grippy realy make a difference super hi quality love these so much

Excellent product and speedy delivery as usual.

stick ends add a level of security to your flying. Although they look very sharp, in use they are not and really hold well to avoid the stick from slipping. Highly recommended for thumbers.
Last edited by RushVTX; Apr 13, 2019 at 03:10 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply