This thread is privately moderated by be69ar, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 01, 2019, 08:43 PM
Trader Rating: 197
Thread OP
$275.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

Sky Bench Sky Bird Kit NIB $275 Shipped CONUS

After building 3 Bird of Times over the years, I swore I'd never build another one...then I got this biggerSky Bench BOT off another RCG member a few years ago and I think that its time to pass it onto someone else that "just has to have one!" Kit is complete and new in the box...I rolled the plans out a time or two just to tease myself...Ray even labeled the leading edge sheeting to aid in the building process (second image). Price includes USPS ground shipping in the lower 48...in the original corrugated box I received the kit in..sorry, no international sale. PP works for me and if you have any questions, just ask.
Thanks for looking.
Mike
to remove ads between posts
Apr 02, 2019, 02:37 AM
Trader Rating: 13

Skybench Skybird

Hi Mike,
I'll take it !
Send me your paypal address
Thanks!
Ed

PS-Ray Hayes was a good friend of mine, and lived not far from me, on the other side of Ft Wayne,IN
I'm trying to stay on top of what will become of Skybench, so I figured I should grab a Skybird while the chance presents itself!
In case you didn't know , Ray passed away unexpectedly on January 29th of this year

We were both members of the local LOFT glider club
Ray often timed and coached me, and I would time for him at local club meets.
I sure miss him!
I'm headed off to bed, 3:39 am here ,so I'll take care of the paypal funds when I get up later today!

Like Ray always said, "Woodies Forever"
Last edited by ErcoupeEd; Apr 03, 2019 at 01:50 AM.
Apr 02, 2019, 04:30 PM
Trader Rating: 99
Balsa breaks better
Nice score Ed!!

Joe

Quick Reply