Apr 01, 2019, 06:19 PM
Thread OP
Help!

QX7S Will not Connect as Game Controller

PC: i7, 16GB RAM, 4GB graphics, Windows 10. I have Liftoff, DRL Simulator, and Velocidrone. I have a QX7S and have created a new model (Sim) Int and Ext RF is off. Trainer Mode is set to Master/Jack. Radio powered on, plug in USB cable. TX askes USB Joystick or USB Storage. I select USB Joystick. Windows makes connection sound. Under Devices and Printers, FrSky Taranis Joystick shows up as "Unspecified", not a game controller icon. In Device Manager, under Universal Serial Bus devices, it has FrSky Taranis Joystick.

None of the simulators recognize that I have a controller connected. Can anyone help? Am I missing a driver? A Windows setting? 7 hours in, and I am getting frustrated. I have read the forums, but none seem to have the same problem. YouTube was a bust as well.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 28, 2019, 01:31 AM
In "Radio Setup", is USB mode set to joystick? is it also using the windows drivers for the device (you can see this in device manager)?

Quick Reply