This thread is privately moderated by HoffmanJ1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 28, 2019, 10:32 AM
Trader Rating: 3
HoffmanJ1
Thread OP
$4.50 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Custom Vinyl FAA & AMA Registration Numbers

Custom Vinyl Letters/Numbers for FAA Compliance

New government (FAA) regulations require all aircraft (drones) to display their FAA registration number on the exterior of the aircraft. I can help you meet this requirement by providing you self adhesive, sign-grade vinyl letters (Oracal-651). I have several photos that show you the wide range of colors available as well as what you will receive and how it appears on an airframe (For your reference, the blue plane has 3/4" letters/numbers and the red plane has 1/2" letters/numbers). I can also do scale work as evidenced on the SBD Dauntless photos. Your decals will come to you, 'ready to apply.' All you have to do is clean your surface, remove the wax paper, apply the decals (Make sure to burnish them in place before peeling off the application paper).

How to order: Send me a PM with the following information:
a. Font(s) - you can have multiple fonts for order involving more than one set (no extra charge)
b. Size (number height)*
c. Color - you can have multiple colors for orders involving more than one set (no extra charge)
d. FAA & AMA number (if desired) or anything else that you want (e.g. "If found, please call 999-999")
e. Quantity needed
f. Email address

* - 1/4" minimum letter/number height.

Once I receive the above information, I will send you an electronic proof and request payment. If I don't have sufficient vinyl on hand, I'll let you know before I request payment and will give you an estimate of how long it will take for me to receive the vinyl and ask you if you are willing to wait the additional time. Once payment is received, I will process your order. (Most order will be processed and shipped within 24-48 hours)

Pricing (Includes shipping - USPS First Class)
:
- 1 set (FAA & AMA numbers, if desired), up to 2" tall: $4.50
- 2 sets (FAA & AMA numbers, if desired), up to 2" tall: $7.35
- 3 sets. (FAA & AMA numbers, if desired), up to 2" tall: $9.25
- 5 sets (FAA & AMA numbers, if desired), up to 2" tall: $12.75
- 10 sets (FAA & AMA numbers, if desired), up to 2" tall: $19.50
- 20 sets (FAA & AMA numbers, if desired), up to 2" tall: $29.50
- 40 sets (FAA & AMA numbers, if desired), up to 2" tall: $48.50
- 50 sets (FAA & AMA numbers, if desired), up to 2" tall: $56.50

- If you need more than 50 sets: I want to know what you do for a living so that I can have 50 planes/drones?
- If you want something larger than 2" or need something like what you see on the SBD Dauntless, let me know and I will give you a price quote.

Note: If you or your club want to place an order for a group of people I am willing to give you the benefits of ordering a larger quantity (e.g. If you and three others want 5 sets of numbers, I'll sell them for the same price as '20' sets. However, they will all be shipped to a single address and I will need a single payment to keep the PayPal transaction fees reasonable.)

Colors: See Photo (All non-black and non-white colors have a glossy finish. Black and white are available in matte or gloss finish.)
Black, White, Chrome, Blue (various shades), Red (various shades), Gold, Grey (various shades), Green (various shades), Yellow, Orange, Pink, Purple, Beige, and Brown

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK!
to remove ads between posts
Mar 29, 2019, 09:44 AM
Trader Rating: 25
Turn-n-Burn!
Quality stuff!! Please with the numbers I got from ya!!!
Mar 29, 2019, 01:26 PM
Trader Rating: 3
HoffmanJ1
Thread OP
Glad to hear your are satisfied. Thanks!

Quick Reply