Jan 25, 2005, 06:57 PM
Thread OP

nuova faor sf 501 for sale

hello anyone interested in a brand new bike for sale. its almost all together but no control or servos it has the nova rossi motor. metal front brake, aluminum trans shaft supports,high chasis sopports, front fork trip clamps, and steel forks, never seen fuel, i sanded edge of rims,for looks, and painted the body. the body came out really ugly,bad colors but bike still needs some assembly. i have a little over 600.00 into it and will probably put it on ebay on friday. I just lost interest in it. no one else around has one. might be interested in a trade for a rc truck if deal is good. ill check back before friday. i can send a picture if anyone is interested. thanks for the help. like i said its never been ran.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 25, 2005, 08:14 PM
You have pm

Smitty
Jan 25, 2005, 11:04 PM
It is a shame that you don't want to play with it. When you go to the local lot and run the bike you will be amazed at the amount of people who come look at it. Almost every single time I go run my bike I get tons of folks who always come to ask questions. How does it stay up? How can I get one? Do you want to sell that?

You unfortunately will probably loose some money on it, but maybe not if it's brand new. But, even though there is no one else who has one around you? Run the bike and then you probably will have people intereted in buying one.

Lorenzo
Jan 26, 2005, 12:14 AM

Sent you a PM

check your PM
Jan 26, 2005, 07:28 PM
Replied to your pm back to me...let me know

Smitty
Jan 27, 2005, 08:45 PM

Check your PM

check your in box
Jan 28, 2005, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducati-Rider
check your in box
Hey...no competition allowed.......

I offered him a helly deal but not sure if he is interested. I think he would rather have cash...
Good luck

Smitty

Quick Reply