Discussion

Open, International German Championship F3RES 2019

Hi all,

I'm glad to forward the info about the
6th Open & International F3RES German Championship 2019
to all of you!
The Bulletin is attached. Registration starts from 5th of June 2019, 8 PM here:
http://am-contest.eu/de_DE/wettbewerb?id=158

Our club "MFI Markt Indersdorf" is organizing this big F3RES event, and we are glad to welcome international competitors !

Yours
Josef
Last edited by seppale; May 22, 2019 at 01:14 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 26, 2019, 08:58 AM
Any Americans want to go to Munich in September ???
LJ
Last edited by Larry Jolly; Mar 26, 2019 at 02:18 PM.
Mar 26, 2019, 09:03 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Jolly
Any Americans want to go to Munich in June??
LJ
Hi Larry,

for registration it is not necessary to come to Munich - but ... of course you can do that and we drink some Bavarian beer!
The event is 07-08. Sept. 2019.

Josef
Mar 26, 2019, 11:04 AM
Josef
Thank you for the correction on dates. Most Americans do not know Germany well, so I used Munich as the closest Airport large city. But if they come they should certainly go to the Duetches Museum and the SchleissHeim Auxilary. Personally I will probably fly to Frankfurt, go to Fulda to the Soaring Museum, attend the competition, then detour to Kircheim Teck and Schemp Hirth on the way back to Frankfurt.
Look forward to sharing Sky
Larry
Mar 26, 2019, 12:49 PM
Wow!

Look for us, Josef!

Greg
Mar 27, 2019, 05:00 PM

?

Greg and Larry, would you guys consider me as part of your US team? I am supposed to be at a wedding with the wife in Madrid, Spain that weekend. She has "somewhat" given me permission to fly with you guys! Lot's of logistics to figure out. John Kennedy (Florida boy)
Mar 27, 2019, 05:27 PM
John
I am not sure how the German organizers handle team registration. Perhaps Greg wants to take the lead on this question. But I donít see any problems with it. By the way you are either super Brave or your wife is very understanding. L
Mar 27, 2019, 11:29 PM
My experience is that teams showed up and the heats set up accordingly. Loners (like myself) were simply added to any team that had an opening, and we're happily accepted.

John, Larry, this is sounding pretty darn good.

Greg
Mar 28, 2019, 10:41 AM
Greg
Letís take this off the Forum and form an email group to keep everyone informed and up to date on plans and contest information. It would be great if We could form a cohesive team to work together. L
Apr 22, 2019, 06:01 PM
I'm an American

Id love to just see the museums, ill provide an email address if I could be included in the group. The costs may scare me away but it would be something to work a bit extra for.

Sounds like a good time!

Regards

Rick ( Who just put on his Soaring USA Shirt for the first time since I bought it at the AMA show 4 or 5 years ago). Coincidence?
Apr 22, 2019, 09:05 PM
Rick:

I sent you a PM.

Yours, Greg
May 19, 2019, 03:40 PM
So I decided to get serious and booked my flights today...LJ
May 20, 2019, 06:12 PM
Vicki and are also booked. We arrive in Hannover on the last day of August, and will travel on South by train. We want to be in place Thursday, and spend Friday checking things out.

Greg
May 21, 2019, 09:38 PM
I have flights booked through to Madrid and plan on flying into Germany on Thursday. I have sent emails to club and email address in first post requesting information on aircraft shipping, lodging and local travel. John K.
Jun 12, 2019, 07:23 AM
Am in North Carolina this morning prepping for a Demo. Checked the entries for the German National Contest and noticed another American has entered the Contest.
Just wanted to shout out to John Lueke and welcome him to the team. Looks like it is working out to be a fun warmup for Oktoberfest. L

Quick Reply