Mar 26, 2019, 11:00 AM
4 wheels move a body; 2 a soul
Quote:
Originally Posted by propflux01
Go dark side, you’ll never look back!
Are u talking about using auto tires on a bike? I have heard that referred to the dark side. Apparently many have good results with auto tires. Ive thought about it but never tried.
Mar 26, 2019, 11:28 AM
I'd rather be Flying
Quote:
Originally Posted by 56S
I present the Bionic Marshmallow. Or Born to be Mild. At least it matches the dog.

Installed new battery last week. 7 years out of the old one. Cruise control was intermittent and fixed that yesterday. Entertaining getting Historical Vehicle plates for it but with my luck I'll get busted.
Always thought that was an ideal motorcycle. Never owned or even rode one, but loved it from afar.
Mar 26, 2019, 12:52 PM

No problems here.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yort69
Mapping isn't a problem for me as you can see bellow..sorry you had problems there. Think i'll pass on the streamers....its getting a Thundermax when i get the pipes..
I don't buy Harley Davidson "Twinkies"......

Did you find the fuel pump?......
Mar 26, 2019, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yort69
Mapping isn't a problem for me as you can see bellow..sorry you had problems there. Think i'll pass on the streamers....its getting a Thundermax when i get the pipes..
What happened to the Bassani power curve dual header.....?

Was it a police motorcycle? Did you check the vin.... The black headlight nacelle and the tachometer is a dead giveaway...
Mar 26, 2019, 01:02 PM
The QuadFather
Quote:
Originally Posted by glderguy
Are u talking about using auto tires on a bike? I have heard that referred to the dark side. Apparently many have good results with auto tires. Ive thought about it but never tried.
Yes, exactly. I have one in mine, and absolutely love it.
Mar 26, 2019, 01:13 PM
Nice looking Road King. What are you putting to the ground, about 50 HP?
Mar 26, 2019, 01:18 PM
4 wheels move a body; 2 a soul
Quote:
Originally Posted by propflux01
Yes, exactly. I have one in mine, and absolutely love it.
Great. Add u to the growing list of Darksiders. There are certain car tires that work well but can't remember which ones. I hear you get way more mileage on them as well.
Mar 26, 2019, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Great. Add u to the growing list of Darksiders. There are certain car tires that work well but can't remember which ones. I hear you get way more mileage on them as well.
Trailer tires are very popular.
Mar 26, 2019, 01:45 PM
The QuadFather
Quote:
I use run flats, such as Pirelli or the Goodyear avid envigor. I stay away from the more “square” tires. For me, way more mileage, excellent wet weather control, and my braking is incredible. For me, it just plain works.
Mar 26, 2019, 01:52 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Wings
I don't buy Harley Davidson "Twinkies"......

Did you find the fuel pump?......
The fuel pump and lines are new last November .believe he said it was inside the tank or under it...said it was running like crap so he changed the stator ..still ran like crap so he changed the lines and pump out..that did the trick....give me a bit..i'll have this bike down with my eyes closed...got to get it home first..
Mar 26, 2019, 01:55 PM
Thread OP
Sure is lots of hating going on in here..haters gonna hate...
Mar 26, 2019, 01:59 PM
Love & a Molotov cocktail
Not my style of bike, but if you are happy with it, enjoy it.

Get it down some bendy roads, have some fun.
Mar 26, 2019, 02:02 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Wings
What happened to the Bassani power curve dual header.....?

Was it a police motorcycle? Did you check the vin.... The black headlight nacelle and the tachometer is a dead giveaway...
Correct..one owner , clear title, never wrecked...did you see the windscreen i put on it in that one pic in his garage ? Theres something else you're missing as well...what happened to the Bassani power curve headers? Did something happen to them? I think you're confused BW..its what happens when you dont know what you think you know.....the power curve is the name of the header design...the Thundermax sets the fuel values\map..
Last edited by Yort69; Mar 26, 2019 at 02:17 PM.
Mar 26, 2019, 02:03 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkie

Bendy roads and bendy legs...
Mar 26, 2019, 02:08 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkie

I wanted a Breakout but at 6, 2" the bike was just to small for me and i wanted something for some long hauls as well. .not just a bar hopper..i got both..win win..

Quick Reply