This thread is privately moderated by snakecrew, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 18, 2019, 07:57 PM
Fly Fly Fly Crash
Marvin, How was it today? Rain , hail and big wind here in Motown.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 18, 2019, 08:19 PM
Rocky Mountain High
Two short rain periods late morning and mid afternoon No hail. Tomorrow looks better.
Jun 18, 2019, 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon 2
I think it would be a good idea to start a list of what might be for sale at the BM event. So lets hear what you all might be bringing to sell.
I'll have a couple epp slope kits, a p51 and a pc9 , An Aloft Zulu RX ready , a ready to fly racing drone with tx and goggles, (if anyone is into that) as well as some other stuff.
D
Jun 18, 2019, 08:31 PM
Rocky Mountain High
How much for P-51
Jun 18, 2019, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnflyer44
How much for P-51
Ah, take a look at it then see what you think it's worth, I'm looking to make space, it'll be reasonable.
I can't seem to find directions to the site , I know left at the bridge on 50 but can't remember the next two turns/rt #.
I plan on leaving here tomorrow morning . maybe hit moon creek on the way.
Last edited by Denisesewa; Jun 18, 2019 at 09:00 PM.
Jun 18, 2019, 08:51 PM
Just For The Fun Of It
Whew... When LP and I got up here this afternoon, it was raining & blowing unbelievably hard. Eventually moved on to a strong south wind for maybe a hour maybe two. Then quieted down to zip wind about 6 pm. Looks like we might get some overnight rain, if clouds to the west move in. See you all tomorrow.

... Greg
Jun 18, 2019, 10:31 PM
Just For The Fun Of It
Denisesewa: If you’re asking how to get to the Blue Mesa site... West out of Gunnison on hiway 50. A couple of miles out of town, immediately after the RV campground (on the left) is #32 also on the left. Take it. Stay RIGHT at every major “Y” in the road. Slow thru the rancher’s property. Leave gates as found. Continue right on the “Y”s and just follow your nose. Continue about 1/2 mile beyond the VOR and antenna deck. You’ll see us camping on the slope.
Jun 18, 2019, 10:44 PM
Chris flying his Miraj. Practically no wind and he managed to stay aloft for quite a while. Dude’s got nerve of steel!
Jun 18, 2019, 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky Mtn Flier
Denisesewa: If you’re asking how to get to the Blue Mesa site... West out of Gunnison on hiway 50. A couple of miles out of town, immediately after the RV campground (on the left) is #32 also on the left. Take it. Stay RIGHT at every major “Y” in the road. Slow thru the rancher’s property. Leave gates as found. Continue right on the “Y”s and just follow your nose. Continue about 1/2 mile beyond the VOR and antenna deck. You’ll see us camping on the slope.
Thank you, see ya tomorrow!
Jun 19, 2019, 09:13 AM
Fly Fly Fly Crash
I didn't know this event started on Tuesday. I would have made different plans . confused:
Jun 19, 2019, 09:45 AM
Rocky Mountain High
I am thinking of selling some items for swap meet. We can talk at the hill and I can bring up later to take a look.

NIB Leading Edge P63 King Cobra 60" preshaped fuselage, canopy with removable wing
NIB Leading Edge U2 60" preshaped fuselage with removable wing
NIB Leading Edge One D 60" preshaped fuselage
NIB Cheetah Models Super Cheetah with set of EPP wing cores
NIB Cheetah Models Lynx
NIB Bixler 2 kit with Small Parts CNC adjustable motor mount
NIB Flyzone Eluna receiver ready
NIB Fr Sky Futaba FAAST receivers TFR6-A
NIB Hitec 322HD karbonite servos
Three Spektrum AR636A AS3X receiver with cables/connector program from computer/phone
NIB Great Plains wood pecker- opened to look at it
NIB Great Plaines power plane
NIB Great Plaines slot machine
NIB ElectriFly Triton Jr. charger NiCad, NIMH, LiPo, Li-ion
NIB Coverite Century 21 sealing iron
Last edited by mtnflyer44; Jun 19, 2019 at 10:24 AM.
Jun 19, 2019, 10:23 AM
e.flyer

directions

So I was there a few years ago but just to refresh my memory, the turn off from highway 50 is highway 32 right?

John
Jun 19, 2019, 10:47 AM
Just For The Fun Of It
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon 2
I didn't know this event started on Tuesday. I would have made different plans . confused:
Actually Rich... LP, Chris and I were planning to fly Moon Creek ‘til today. But LP and I discovered that we couldn’t get up - actually didn’t understand the concept of “walking up” - to the flying site, so came over here a day or two early. You’re welcome to join us as long as you bring the beer.

So... Come on over! Prediction is the wind should be epic!

... Greg
Jun 19, 2019, 10:51 AM
F3Foamie Pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnflyer44
I am thinking of selling some items for swap meet. We can talk at the hill and I can bring up later to take a look.

NIB Leading Edge U2 60" preshaped fuselage with removable wing
I would definitely be interested in the U2 , what price did you have in mind?

Would like a few more details/specs on the U2.

I could send some money with my buddy John Raley.

Thanks,

Ken
Jun 19, 2019, 06:25 PM
Rocky Mountain High
Ken, PM sent on the U2.

Quick Reply