New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 13, 2002, 11:41 AM
Find More Posts by Paul Penney

Canadian Model Supply OPEN!

Site is up, eveyrthing seems to work, So I am now officially open!

Features include a submit form (instead of having to write an E-mail) and a fully functional lightning fast flash 5 site.

put http://www.canadianmodelsupply.com in your bookmarks and watch for great deals coming your way!

Please contact me VIA the submit form if you discover a problem with one of the links. I will fix it.

Paul
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 13, 2002, 03:50 PM
Find More Posts by Bleriot

GOOD LUCK

Hi Paul! Glad to see that you are taking a shot at this, Where's Canada? Is it near Taiwan? Best Regards
Old Mar 13, 2002, 05:06 PM
Find More Posts by Paul Penney
Canada is somewhere off the coast of Peru. Its a small island mainly populated with snakes and gorillas. The last time I checked Peru was near Germany so I can get my graupner stuff factory direct