Mar 25, 2019, 02:18 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Is the FlySky i6 worth it?

At the moment I have the older FS-T6, which has been fine. Although I have had problems with the POTs. Most recently the pitch has gone completely bad and would intermittently jump to the minumum value.

I took my FlySky T6 apart and "fixed" the issue by taking the pot apart and hammering the rivets connecting the pins to the carbon track. Had INAV armed and problems ensued...

Anyway I don't know how much I can trust it. It's been hacked to hell but will the i6 be any better?

If it is, then is there a difference between the turnigy branded one? And the 10 or 14 channel variants (besides firmware)? I know they are all hackable but to what degree? Limitations? What's the best TX in that <$60 range?
to remove ads between posts
Apr 23, 2019, 05:31 AM

Gimbal problems

Hi.. I hab also some problems with my Gimbals ... now i changed them and it works well.... Jumper V2 Hall Sensor Gimbal ... and it works perfect. This is for the new FS-i6. My old T6 i changed pots too years ago...
The i6 is a very good radio for the money... I use it with the 14Ch. mod and now the new gimbals .... small and perfect.. Turnigy, Flysky, Eachine .... all the same. Afhds 2A works fine with a good range (with telemetry)... And the i6 can switch to Afhds for the old Flysky receivers (no telemetry)

FS-i6 Kreuzknüppel Hallsensor umbau (4 min 3 sec)
Last edited by geileraupe; Apr 23, 2019 at 05:44 AM. Reason: wrong link

Quick Reply