Mar 13, 2002, 06:48 AM
Thread OP

Sagitta 600 Plans

Hi,
Came across one of these gliders, wings have been built but the fuse , tail, and stabalizer need to be built yet....

Have a problem!!!! I don't have the wood parts to build the stab in the kit, no big deal I know but, the section in the plans for the stab has been cut out..........

Can anyone supply with the stabl. plan section, so I can complete this glider???
Thanx
to remove ads between posts
Mar 13, 2002, 08:00 PM

Sagitta 600

Hi, the 600 has a very narrow fusealage. It will be very difficult to electrify this plane. If you must, you will most likely go with a brushless motot and gearbox. The drive system will have to be small in diameter. Plans can be had at Dream Catcher Hobbies. Rich
Mar 19, 2002, 02:38 PM

saggitta 900

i have sagitta 900 plans,same fin rudder etc just bigger ?????? ramair
Mar 19, 2002, 09:08 PM
Thread OP
Thanx for your response, I also put the same post in another site and came up with the plan sections needed.

I really hadn't thought about electrifying this glider, it was another that I also purchased, I will be going diesel power- .06 PAW, my friend has the same glider so equiped and loves it has over 600 flights on it and the same diesel.
Sep 30, 2009, 10:39 AM

I have a set of the plans

I have a set if you'd like me to send you a copy of the stabilizer. I am looking for a copy if the parts sheet that comes with this set of plans. I would be very interested in a swap for plan sheets if we could make it happen. Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
LazyDays
Sep 30, 2009, 02:07 PM

Saggita 600

I have a Saggitta 600. One of the best that one can afforrd. Mine is still usable. There are (2) Sailplanes I have really liked and thermal like a bandit!

One being the Metric (Top Flight),and Poyhedral Saggitta, and a the Strait wing version -flown for yrs. I do not know if I can find the plans but I do have the - if there is a way of making an outline borowwed from the orginal Model. Also the Aileron version of the Saggitta.

And if you see any Metric 2 M still in box that someone has shelved in box drop a line to pphabu43@aol.com

And a Paragon(joy)

Quick Reply