May 17, 2019, 08:53 AM
A320 PILOT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puttputtmaru
Ok so on the screen that has the save/load option once you have done your basic set up that you want to use again and again, just input a name for that setting.
In my case it is « Heli » than press the button below « S » (F5) now your setting is saved.

Now open an other model that has the same LUA and on that very same screen type « Heli » and press that very same F5 button that is now a « L » for load.

That is it
i did a video about it so you can see my issue with save & lode

hope the explain better

Jeti Ds-24 LAU (3 min 21 sec)
to remove ads between posts
May 17, 2019, 11:41 AM
Thread OP
This is weird because it should work, this is exactly the way I am doing it.

The only thing I do differently is that I do not input rows and columns as you did before loading the « Heli », not sure that would change much but it is worth a try.

The original LUA that you use might be corrupted somehow so I would suggest loading it again, if that fails than I would suggest you ask in the German forum to the original programmer: Thorn

https://www.jetiforum.de/index.php/l...zbuch?start=48

it is in German but most do speak English and the video should explain it along with a short Google translated words. That is the way I do it when I want to ask them something.
May 22, 2019, 10:06 AM
A320 PILOT
ok thanks for the help

i did go to the jeti fourm and get some help there .
so for any one having the same problem like me in the future you just need to have one file names(Controls.lua) in app folder and one folder names (Modelle). that's it delete any other files you download from here (Modified English.zip)
plus don't rename the file or the folder .

and enjoy
May 22, 2019, 04:34 PM
Thread OP
Glad you found a solution, not having encounter this, sorry I could not help more.
May 22, 2019, 04:58 PM
A320 PILOT
No man don't be sorry you did help and without you i wouldn't have it 1st place.
Thanks a lot bro

Quick Reply