This thread is privately moderated by probuilder, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 15, 2019, 06:42 PM
Trader Rating: 40
Thread OP
$400.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

ľ Scale Bulsa USA Sopwith

This is built from the BUSA kit by a good friend of mine, because his eye sight was starting to go and decide it was better to part with it then crash it! Very nice build and would make a great flyer for somebody that does not build and would like to get in the air fast. It was originally setup for electric but then converted back to gas! No power plant! Buyer can go either way. Comes with all the servoís which are new but canít see the manufacturer without taking it apart, and I donít have the room for disassembly. The only drawback is the plans got tossed! But are still available from BUSA. I will through in the leftover solartex in case of any future repairs? All specs are at Balsa USA. Prefer local pickup, due to the size. Kit materials and time way more then my asking price.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply