Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by DHONCHEER, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 15, 2019, 06:02 PM
Trader Rating: 4
Thread OP
$1,600.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

NEW: Jets Munt VT80BLR (Auto-Restart)

New Jets Munt VT80BLR (upgraded to Autorestart). I bought it about a year ago but did not get a chance to install it to my jet, got busy with other jets I have. I decided to get a larger turbine, so this is for sale. I only bench tested it for about 2 to 3 min to check the rated rpm and auto restart feature. It is powerful engine for its size, very efficient. The total time still showing 0.0h. I think it start showing numbers on time once you pass the 6 min mark.

Add 3% if using PayPal.
FREE SHIPPING TO CONUS ONLY.
Thanks for looking.

Nominal thrust: 80N(18lbs)at 150.000 RPM
Idle thrust: 3.8N (<1lb)
Idle RPM: 42,000
Diameter: 90.5mm (3.56)
Engine weight: 950g (2.1lb)
Installed weight: 1,075g (2,37lb)
Fuel: Kerosene/Diesel + 3% oil
Fuel consumption: 220g/min
Starting mode: Direct Kerosene
This is the first member of our all new generation VT engines, most advanced and user friendly of its class. Has been updated with a new ECU and brushless pump.
This new generation engine from Jets-Munt reduces the installation to a minimum, greatly reducing the chance of installation errors and wiring failures.
The ecu, of a new generation design, is integrated inside the engine, together with the RPM sensors, temperature sensors and valves.
This revolutionary feature, that is another worldwide first from Jets-Munt, reduces the external components to be installed to only the fuel pump and filter, enabling a very easy swap of the engine between different airframes.
Install kit is reduced to the brushless fuel pump only. Besides all the improvements on electronics, Jets-Munt have made a big investment effort in tooling, procuring and manufacturing processes. This enables a reduction in the total weight and price significantly compared to other engines in its class.
Includes engine and all ancillary accessories needed to run the engine
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply