This thread is privately moderated by gliders, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 15, 2019, 05:57 PM
Trader Rating: 540
SKY-MOLE HIT HARD GO DEEP
Thread OP
$330.00 USD
Split shipping costs
For Sale

Scratch built early style SK electric race boat-Excellent

This boat is 36 long overall, wood constructed and all first class. The outside and inside are sealed with 2 coats of finishing resin. The hull was primed with automotive epoxy primer. The paint and clear coat is House of Kolor automotive paint. It is a silver basecoat with a 2 tone of candy red and diablo red. It is powered with a TFL Inboard drive system from Offshore Electrics. It has an OSE 150A ESC, steering is done with a Traxxas waterproof servo with boat stand included. Dual water pickup and outlets for cooling. All of the drive components were purchased new from OSE for the build.You will need your radio and battery to get this in the water, runs with a 3s lipo.$330.00, PayPal preferred and I`ll split shipping costs.This will ship to the lower 48 states, USA shipping only on this.The pictures don`t even start to do this boat justice.I bought this from the builder and he had run it, I have never had it in the water, just on display only.
Last edited by gliders; Mar 21, 2019 at 02:42 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 15, 2019, 06:53 PM
Thread OP
The steering wheel is balsa and got broken in shipping when I first bought the boat.I think the pieces are in the boat to glue it back together if needed.
Latest blog entry: On buying
Mar 21, 2019, 11:03 AM
Trader Rating: 1
Hey Randy,
Not sure how to post to this for the Volere boat you sold me. It was an awesome deal and very quick shipping. Would deal with you again!! A+++
Mar 21, 2019, 11:30 AM
Thread OP
I finally got you a positive feedback, sorry for overlooking that.
Latest blog entry: On buying

Quick Reply