This thread is privately moderated by chyorn, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 15, 2019, 05:55 PM
Trader Rating: 275
Adam Stallcup
Thread OP
For Sale

2 g45's

The one on the left is used in the one on the right with the blue tape on the head is new. There is nothing cause medically wrong with the one on the left. Turns over smooth with strong compression. It has what appears to be a module to help start it but I have no idea what it really is.

The one on the right has a few fins that got bent in shipping last week as well as one of the bolt holes is missing the first two threads. The guy I got the engine from threaded the bolt in two turns and then shipped it to me. In shipping that part of the engine was against the edge of the box. Unfortunately it got bumped against something and it pushed the bolt sideways a little bit. There is still 9/16 of an inch worth of goodthreads inside that which is more than enough to work as a mounting hole. It did not hurt the crankcase at all.

Asking 180 shipped per engine
Latest blog entry: My new toy
to remove ads between posts
Mar 16, 2019, 05:57 PM
Trader Rating: 11
I will take the one with blue tape

Quick Reply