This thread is privately moderated by tonyjet, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 15, 2019, 04:12 PM
Trader Rating: 61
Tony
Thread OP
$175.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Huge Lot of Vintage 27 MhZ Radio Gear and Actuators

Huge Lot of Vintage 27 MhZ Radio Gear and Actuators

Includes 3 Transmitters--2 ACE Commanders and 1 Controlaire Mule, 5 Receivers and parts of 2 Receiver Kits, 2 Adams Actuators, 1 Escapement, and various other Components.

The Green ACE Commander package is in its Original Factory Box and is FULLY FUNCTIONAL; includes Original Paperwork. Matched Receiver (Yellow Antenna), Adams actuator, batteries, and switches make this package completely ready for operation.

The Controlaire Mule unit is not currently functional, but with some expert attention it could become so. It is in Excellent cosmetic condition, and complete with original Center-Loaded Antenna, Original Factory Box, and Original Paperwork.

The other Ace Commander (Red) may not be currently Functional but appears to be in excellent condition inside and out.

Several of the receivers included will likely mate with the above units, but someone with radio expertise will be needed to get things up to speed. I can provide a contact person for the buyer if requested.

Both ADAMS Actuators are tested and fully functional. The balance of components represent the 50ís, 60ís and 70ís technology. A neat package for a collector.

I am asking $175 for the whole lasagna. A single non-functional Mule Transmitter recently sold for $100 bucks, so with that as a backdrop I think Iím on fair ground. Iíll listen to offers, but this is priced to move for interested enthusiasts.

Questions?

Tony
678-687-3268
If you would, please respond to site email or phone. I donít get notifications of posts sometimes, and Iíd hate to miss your correspondence. Thanks.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply