Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Micubano, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 15, 2019, 09:53 AM
Too many? No such thing.
Thread OP
Discussion

RA Cores Extra Built and Maidened

I forgot to blog that I took a break from the balsa builds (right before my week from hell) to work on the RA Cores Extra with my son. Easy build and tons of aileron throw. It can handle a pretty strong breeze that some people would call wind. After the maiden flight, just for fun, I turned the wind on Real Flight up to 50 mph with 100% turbulence und flew a PA Extra 300. The landing was tough, but the plane was intact!

Our new RA cores earned its spot on the wall of things that I don't want lying around the workshop in the basement because they would warp or break there. You can't see it in the picture, but my son wrote both our names on the fuse. I think he likes the RA cores planes the most because they are durable. I can't wait for the flying season to start.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply