This thread is privately moderated by SobeWolf, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 14, 2019, 02:16 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
$1.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
For Sale

Inherited a warehouse full of old aviation stuff

Hello, everyone!

About a month ago I acquired a warehouse plum full of old stuff. The previous owner was a complete nut over aviation and control lines in particular.

I myself am not in the hobby, and ive been working on selling most of the things inside.

There is too much to list, but i have been listing lots of stuff on my ebay account. I hope this is allowed; https://www.ebay.com/usr/spealex-9

There are several built airplanes in the building, but i do not know much about them.

If anyone is interested i anything in particular please let me know! We probably have it, especially when it comes to magazines because there are thousands.

I've attatched a couple of example pictures, but i assure you they barely scratch the surface.

Thank you,
SobeWolf
to remove ads between posts
Mar 15, 2019, 04:15 AM
Trader Rating: 15
I would like to buy some rc logbooks
Mar 15, 2019, 04:20 AM
Trader Rating: 71
AMA 504253 Born in the USA
Are there any RC kits unbuilt in their boxes? Cash in hand
Thx
Dave
Mar 15, 2019, 04:51 AM
Trader Rating: 133
Bellanca Kruesair
Man, I'd pay five bucks just to walk through there !
Maybe you should have an 'open house' one day a month so people can do the 'touchy / feely' thing... Invite the Aviation Museums to visit, as well.

People can appreciate what you have there, and some of those items would be preserved forever.. Good luck..")
Latest blog entry: Ban Birds.
Mar 15, 2019, 08:46 AM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
There are! The boxes are opened and im not sure if all the pieces are there. I'll take a better look the next time i go to the building and shoot you a message
Mar 15, 2019, 09:46 AM
Trader Rating: 124
Build a scale plane already!!!
Man,, love those old magazines cover art,, following your ebay
Mar 15, 2019, 10:37 AM
Trader Rating: 46
Unbelievable!! If I was to walk through that warehouse I'd most likely be there for a LONG time! My wallet would be a whole lot lighter when I left, too.

Joe
Mar 15, 2019, 12:11 PM
Trader Rating: 55
Pro Hoarder
You may want to contact the AMA as some of what you have should be in the museum
Latest blog entry: In flight

Quick Reply