This thread is privately moderated by RAMFlyer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 14, 2019, 01:52 PM
Trader Rating: 168
Thread OP
$300.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

New Zenoah G38 Engine--Spring Starter

Thinning out my gasoline engine stash! Up for sale is a new but out of the box Zenoah G38 with stock muffler, as it comes from Horizon Hobby. Never seen fuel or been mounted. Included is a Bennett Built engine mount and spring starter. Has rotated carburator mount/isolator for a straight shot to the throttle arm. I'm throwing in a velocity stack for the engine also. Price is $300.00 (OBO) shipped in the U.S. Full coverage insurance is extra but encouraged. Shipping to Canada will be higher--PM for an estimate. PayPal is preferred payment (no fees to buyer); Family and Friends always accepted but if you are uncomfortable with that option, don't do it--I just hate paying PP fees... USPS Money Orders and personal checks are accepted but must clear before the engine is shipped. As always, if you don't get what you thought you were buying, ship me back the item complete and I'll refund your money. PM me with offers, questions, etc.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply