This thread is privately moderated by RAMFlyer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 14, 2019, 12:59 PM
Trader Rating: 167
Thread OP
$180.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Zenoah G26

Downsizing my group of gasoline engines. Up for sale is my lightly used Zenoah G26, 26cc magneto engine. Not broken in yet so you can use your preferred oil. Not crashed; no prop strikes; excellent condition. Perfect for those short nosed cubs, etc. where you don't want to add dead weight. Zenoah engines last forever and are pretty much bulletproof! Comes with mounting plate and a Wacker Engines custom Pitts type muffler. Includes rotated carb mount/isolator for easy straight access to throttle arm. Price is $180.00 (OBO) and includes priority shipping in CONUS, Alaska, and Hawaii. Full coverage insurance will be extra. Shipping to Canada would be extra. PM me with offers, questions, etc. As always, if you don't like it ship it back complete and I'll refund your money. PayPal preferred (no fees to buyer); USPS Money Orders and personal checks accepted but must clear before the engine is shipped.
Last edited by RAMFlyer; Mar 14, 2019 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Update payment information...
to remove ads between posts
Mar 16, 2019, 09:01 PM
Trader Rating: 0

Zenoah 26

How do you ship
Mar 16, 2019, 09:02 PM
Trader Rating: 167
Thread OP
USPS Priority Mail...

Quick Reply