Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Nom de Guerre, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 14, 2019, 12:07 PM
Trader Rating: 3
Thread OP
$300.00 USD
Shipping negotiable
For Sale

Oculus Kit for sale w/ eFuse and stock Fuse

I have an MM Glider Tech Oculus kit for sale that I purchased many years back, and began building, but only got through the center section of the wing (the first part of the build), and then my build stalled out due to work getting busier than ever. The middle wing section suffered minor damage while in storage in my garage. It shouldn't take much time or effort to patch the small hole in the top wing balsa panel, and some small breaks in a few of the spars.

Alternatively, Merrill Brady may be able to supply replacement parts for the wing center section if you would prefer to start from scratch. I'm not sure if he has spare parts in his inventory. All other parts are in the kit in perfect condition, along with the plans.

The stock included fuselage is white, and the eFuse is Blue.

Due to the center section having been constructed, I would prefer not to ship, as it would be quite difficult to pack that section. The kit is located in Pasadena, CA, and a pick up, or potentially a meetup somewhere for the sale would be preferable. If you wish to purchase new parts for the center section, and Merrill can provide them, then I would be happy to ship the other elements of the kit, if the buyer pays the shipping cost.

I will try to take some photos later today. I'm also selling off a number of other kits, and planes, and radio, etc. so if you're interested, and near Pasadena, get in touch with me, and arrange to come over and take a look at what i'm selling. I'll certainly give you a good deal if you are interested in picking up a few things.
Last edited by Nom de Guerre; Mar 14, 2019 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Added photographs
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply