Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by peacekeeper94, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 14, 2019, 08:02 AM
Romans 8:28
Thread OP
Gallery

Traxxas Slash 4WDBL

About 5 years ago I painted a body for my friend, deserteater, for his Traxxas Slash 4WDBL. Letís just say heís very fond of bright colors that make his rides easy to see on the track. Well, a few years later, he GAVE me his ride. Said he couldnít get much for it anyway, and he wanted me to have a good track car. So I cleaned it up and got a new body for it to make it my own. I went with the Proline Dodge Ram 2500 flo-tek, and painted it to look like my full size Dodge Ram 2500. I have to say though, if youíre going to go with a flo-tek, spent the extra money to get the pre-trimmed one. It took me DAYS to cut out all the vents! (There are over a dozen!) They work really well though, and pretty much eliminates all wind drag and parachuting. I also went with the Proline screw-on body mounts. No more lost or bent body pins for this ride!
Thanks again, my friend. See you at the track!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply