Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by GaryO, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 13, 2019, 10:02 PM
Trader Rating: 13
Thread OP
$750.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

I have a competed Flitz 2 Light, ready to fly. This was built for one of our US Team

I have a competed Flitz 2 Light, ready to fly.

This was built for one of our US Team Juniors that took it to the World Championship, but did not fly it there.

The plane was flown at the Olympia, WA grass field for trimming, and is spotless.

Currently located in Arizona City, AZ. Will deliver to Phoenix or Tucson, or you can pick it up here. Delivery fee is $20.

The Flitz2 is a great plane, launches well and a joy to fly. Handles ballast well.

I'm having to give up hlg, as my leg just will not work to spin.

For a right handed flyer.

I'll post pictures tomorrow, and see if I can determine what the wing servos are.

Here is how I'd ship: I'll take the plane to FedEx and let them pack it. I'll pay shipping and insurance on behalf of the buyer. Buyer will need to include his share with the purchase price.

I'll pay for insurance. If plane is damaged, he will have to file the claim with FedEx. I've shipped several with FedEx, and there hasn't been a problem.

Gary Guinotte
GARYO
360-481-5293
Last edited by GaryO; Mar 15, 2019 at 10:28 PM. Reason: add photos
to remove ads between posts
Mar 15, 2019, 10:16 PM
Trader Rating: 1

Flitz 2

hfarms@smwireless.net

Quick Reply