This thread is privately moderated by DutchRC, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 13, 2019, 10:20 AM
my RC. Your info
Thread OP
Discussion

AeroFly RC8 - Airplane & Heli simulator

Halloa people

as most of you probably know by now the new version of Ikarus's Aerofly has recently been released!
Happy days! I am not sponsored by them in any way, but to me it is THE airplane / heli simulator..

In this thread anyone can post their experience with the sim.. I'll allso be posting a few video's
of my own..

And to start things of.. Here is a video on how to get started with RC8..
This is actually quite unique: In this video I show you how to install a trial version.. This is not offered directly by Ikarus (but they did O.K. me posting this)

AeroFly RC8 - THE #1 RC Flight Simulator - P1: Getting Started (17 min 16 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Mar 16, 2019, 10:02 AM
my RC. Your info
Thread OP
A second video in this series then
In this one I use Aerofly only as a tool (for you) to learn to fly LOS with Multirotors.. I come across quite a lot of people that can Only fly FPV :O

LOS Flying Drones / Quads - WHY & HOW - AeroFly RC8 P2 (15 min 16 sec)

Quick Reply