This thread is privately moderated by bfdhud, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 12, 2019, 12:23 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
$500.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Getting out of the Hobby

I'm getting out of the hobby and Trying to sell everything as a single lot, I know for most people that isnt' really what they want, but I just want the stuff gone So I'm posting it for sale lower than i'd like to help make up for that.

Taranis Plus
Sky zone Sky S02
IDST 500 Watt Charger and a lipopowerconnect power supply, I don’t remember but I think it’s around 1000W. I can charge 6 1500 mah lipos at 2C
IDST charger and laptop power supply for field charging.
Lowepro Backpack
5” quad, Chameleon TI frame, Bardwell F4 FC, Betaflight BLHELI 32 ESC’s DSHOT 1200. Some not quite top of the line emax red bottoms. (They’re the black bell version of the white bell emax that came out last year? Or the year before.
There’s a set of Eachine Box goggles.
6 tattu 1300 mah Lipos
6 Tattu 1500 mah Lipos
2 Venom 2200 mah lipos for the skyzones. 2 cell, the tattu’s are all 4 cell. The batteries were all properly stored and charged / discharged but they’re getting old and some may not give as long a flight time as others.
There’s assorted tools from Kwad box / drone drop box.

Anything drone related in the photos is included.

The batteries are 2 years old, they work but aren't as peppy as new batteries. but everything else works, the quad flies it just needs updated and tuned. Taranis works, goggles work. For added safety with minimal increase I'd be willing to post this of eBay so as a buyer and as a seller we're both protected.

I also have a 3DR Solo with several batteries, backpack, and a go pro hero 4 black for sale. It all works as well. Asking 350 but if you buy both we can maybe work something out.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 12, 2019, 01:52 PM
Trader Rating: 5
Is the Runcam HD camera included? what model is it? (3 or3s)

What vtx, antenna, and receiver do the Chameleon have?
Mar 12, 2019, 02:02 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
Runcam Eagle 2
Lumenier TX5GS MMCX VTX
AXII MMCX antenna
RXSR

Sorry, Yeah the runcam is included. its' whatever one was pulled because GoPro sued / threatened to sue.
Last edited by bfdhud; Mar 12, 2019 at 02:29 PM.

Quick Reply