This thread is privately moderated by Time Machine, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 11, 2019, 09:15 AM
Trader Rating: 5
- Passing Through -
Thread OP
$325.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
For Sale

Hobao DC1 Crawler RTR

Up for sale is a Hobao DC1 Crawler. This truck has only been ran a handful of times, so it has the normal scratches and wear Associated with use. The truck was purchased brand new by me and was lightly used with the original body. I installed a driver in the drivers seat and ran it for that cool scale look. Eventually, I opted to install a Gen 7 body which boosted the performance of the truck by a large margin. The stock body is cool, but very heavy. I also added some super soft wheels on heavy steel wheels. I also added some softer springs on the stock shocks.

If you wish to use the stock body, you will need new body mounts as I had to modify them for the Gen 7 body. Truck is RTR with your own 2S battery. $325 OBO Free shipping in the USA only.
Last edited by Time Machine; Mar 11, 2019 at 09:29 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 11, 2019, 03:19 PM
Trader Rating: 5
- Passing Through -
Thread OP
Trades considered. I’m looking for a Stampede 4x4 VXL, Emaxx or a Big Rock 3S.

Quick Reply