This thread is privately moderated by Pieter Bot, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 09, 2019, 08:15 AM
Thread OP
Build Log

Chica - RBC kits

Hello, i want to show some pictures building the Chica (RBC Kits) this is my second building kit.
The first building kit was the Red Eagle also from RBS Kits. This is a electric glider, designed by a member of the model flying club where i fly (Red Eagles in Dordrecht, the Netherlands).
For me the hobby is complete when flying my own build plane.
Also it's nice to experience some improvement, the Chica is better build then the RE.
But if have a lot to learn, i get help and tips/tricks from other members and specially from (TvM).
I hope the Chica fly's soon, then i will start a new project.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 20, 2019, 04:22 PM
Thread OP

Maiden flight Chica

It was a beautiful day in the Netherlands.
Today the Chica had his maiden flight. For this i get some help from TvM. After the trims are set, i got the controles.
It is a bit exciting, but the Chica flies well. See the photo of the Chica.
Now i can think what will be the next project.
Br Pieter Bot

Quick Reply