This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 07, 2019, 06:30 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Happenings - Friday 8 March 2019

Owie !!!!

My old body hurts !

Had to clean out a corner of my room , replace a old table with some tall boys ..

Oh dear , my body feels hammered .. Havent been this physically active since before the last time I injured my back ..
In fact , If I had attempted this a few years ago , I would have gotten a ambulance ride and a Hospital Holiday ..
It was a chore that needed doing . ( Bad back or not ) - Still need to do that oil change in my car ! ( But not now - the owie has to stop first )

R3 -

Went for the 3rd trim flight the other day after repairs and strengthening of the vertical fin / rudder .. CG was moved forward with a larger battery .
CG be 50mm from the LE now ...
Glides really nice , didn't do any further damage
Flying weight is right on 120 grams . Thats not terrible for a 1m HLG ...

Eachine Tx06 - Where is that DVR , I really want to record video directly .. My goggles dont have recording capability .
For a 25mw camera , it's rather impressive ...
I really want to play with it ...
It is on my WL toys V959 Quad , and it works really well , but the quad is not a indoor flyer ..
ANd the two micro quads I tried could not sustain the added current draw ..
The 959 has a 1000mAh battery , and there was no issue .. I recorded some 8 minutes of video .. ( Flight )
And the transmission was clean inside the house .. Other FPV set ups tend to break up - especially moving into other rooms , but the Eachine Tx06 .. Very nice .
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply