Welcome Back RangeVideo!

Range Video is now an official advertiser again on RCGroups.com! Check out the RVJET!

Splash

Welcome Back RangeVideo!

RangeVideo is the new forum sponsor of the FPV Aircraft section. That is exciting for Range and for RCGroups! Be sure to head over to the RangeVideo site and see what they have to offer. Today I thought I would feature the RVJET...

RVJET 1950 mm FPV Flying Wing with pan and Tilt Dome

Designed as a high-performance modular airframe specifically for anarchist FPV flying, the RVJET has been developed with no expenses spared in R&D or production.

The RVJET kit can be built in two different wingspans, a huge 1.95 meter (76.7 inches) wingspan for stable flight and long flight times, or a shorter 1.55 meter (61 inches) wingspan for a fast and dynamic FPV experience. You get all of the parts in one kit, to decide yourself which version of the RVJET you want to build. Spare parts are available- and it is possible to build a single fuselage and two different wing sets.

RVJET in the Storm (3 min 31 sec)

The unique RVJET also features and versatile camera pane and tilt dome, designed to fit the popular GoPro Hero series (1,2,3,4) as well as most micro cameras. The mechanics are designed to be 100% play-free, eliminating shaky video footage. The gimbal allows pan & tilt angles up to 170 degrees. Dome reflections are almost completely eliminated by implementing a smart design- the camera lens is positioned extremely close to the dome, maintains an equal distance form the dome at all angles and is protected by a glare shield. The front dome is easily removed without any tools or parts, simply twist and lock it into place.

The dome protects the camera inside and is of extremely high quality. The material used is optically clear as glass to ensure there is no image distortion and it is hard coated to improve the scratch resistance.

Available in both black and white, the RVJET airframe is made from molded EPO foam. The kit includes only high-quality ABS injection molded parts. On the underside of the wing, the landing skid protects the airframe and integrates a hook that can be used for bungee launches.

The RVJET is shipped inside a custom made foam box that can be used for transporting the finished RVJET to and from the flying field.

Learn More

For pricing and more info head over to RangeVideo!

Mar 07, 2019, 05:44 PM
An oldie but a goodie. FYI that RangeVideo link isn't working.
Mar 07, 2019, 05:46 PM
Admin Deluxe
Thread OP
I'm seeing it over here but will wait for more user input.
Mar 08, 2019, 07:15 AM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Yep link works for me.
Mar 08, 2019, 09:43 AM
I like how their homepage is just a youtube video of the maiden flight of two RVjets taped together into a frankenplane.
Mar 08, 2019, 11:23 AM
Thank you , Jim!
Mar 08, 2019, 11:50 AM
Team Spektrum FPV
Quote:
Originally Posted by reznikvova
Thank you , Jim!
I must say it's quite impressive to still see you're in business with all of the changes that happened in FPV since you started, so many other players came and went, it appears you have survived the hype cycle!

I applaud you for having unique products which you have continued to support and improve over the years, I haven't had an RVOSD since V3, but maybe someday I'll have to give the V6 a try!
Mar 08, 2019, 04:51 PM
USA: LakeGeorge, New York
I had this plane in 2013.
any new updates?
Or if it works don't touch it?
Latest blog entry: My FAVORITE FPV CockPits'!!!!
Mar 08, 2019, 07:36 PM
USA: LakeGeorge, New York
Double? Edit
Latest blog entry: My FAVORITE FPV CockPits'!!!!
Jul 19, 2019, 06:44 PM
Honorable Deplorable
Very interested in the plane, but have been unable to get in contact with anyone.

Really want to make sure the plane is still viable before purchasing one
Jul 20, 2019, 06:53 AM
Yes. It’s available, but only in white EPO.
Jul 21, 2019, 10:20 AM
Honorable Deplorable
What were people using for a power system?

Have a motor in my shop, with an 11x7 carbon prop I am hoping to use with the plane. Wanting to make a long range cruiser, so no blistering speeds.

Quick Reply