This thread is privately moderated by Rural Flyer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 07, 2019, 10:10 AM
Thread OP
Mini-HowTo

Holy Stone HS100 Body Shell replacement

Just posted a short Vid, showing a full "Body Shell" replacement...

In the process, I opted to highlight a few simple mods to reduce weight, such as stripping the LED Bezels, swapping in a light weight Dipole Antenna, ditching the Proprietary "Blade" power connection for a standardized Batt Connector, in my case I use HXT 3.5mm for everything... So now I have 8 batteries of various sizes n capacities to choose from for a flight. With the added bonus of NOT hauling the plastic Battery casing AND a USB charger circuit brd.

The factory 720p 25fps camera is long gone and the drone is now equipped with a Git-Up F1 90 4K camera with full Gyro EIS and other nice features

Although the video description does list the drone as an HS100 by Holy Stone, it is in fact a screw for screw duplicate of the Promark n SJRC models...

HS100 full body replacement w several mods (9 min 17 sec)
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply