This thread is privately moderated by choochoo22, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 07, 2019, 03:21 AM
Rick
Thread OP
Discussion

Tutorial on FrSky Ex-Mixers in FrOS

Attached is a Tutorial on ex-mixers in FrSky's operating system for the Horus transmitter line. It includes an overview of the structure of an ex-mixer and uses examples to illustrate how the various features work. It also touches on the use of flight modes and curves, although those are not directly addressed.

For me the ex-mixer section in FrOS was the least intuitive and most confusing section. I decided that writing a tutorial for others was the best way for me to learn it and indeed writing the Tutorial has forced me to work my way through it. Hopefully this tutorial will save others at least some of the work.

Rick

EDIT: Attached is an updated version of the tutorial. This version adds Example #7 applying speed values to flaperon movement and a Function Flow diagram, as well as some minor wording clarification.

Last edited by choochoo22; Apr 25, 2019 at 08:39 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 09, 2019, 09:23 PM
Excellently tutorial chiochoo22

Quick Reply