This thread is privately moderated by VicT, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 04, 2019, 01:40 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Turbo tips

Weather not too good now so made up some “nice to have mods” for SST. Based on experience with regular Timber.

For picking up the loaded model I’ve installed a retractable handle. It can be used to hoist the float plane in and out of the water/weeds/docking area. Also for hanging from the ceiling. Coat hanger and bends or wheel collars.

The folding wing storage and transport mod has been around since Orville folded his bicycle for Wilbah! Use an old necktie or parachute cord and bungee to keep the wings against and on top of the fuse. Be careful that the anti collision red strobe lense does not dent the trailing edge flaps. The Ace hardware folding step stool can be used to sit butt, stand on or invert SST for feeding Lipos to the belly.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 30, 2019, 05:43 AM
ddv
ddv
I’m sold! Where do you get that folding system from? A link or some instructions would be nice �� thanks.
I thought it was a folding system like the ones used on airplanes on a hangar ship.https://www.airliners.net/photo/Unti...lander/1879234
Last edited by ddv; Jun 30, 2019 at 06:14 AM. Reason: saw better quality pictures on pc.

Quick Reply