This thread is privately moderated by QuadifyRC.com, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 03, 2019, 07:58 PM
monkeymagic
Thread OP
Mini-Review

Eachine Tyro79 Review plus setup and build tips

I've finally finished my build, setup and review of the Eachine Tyro79 in text/picture format.

Given the spec I was expecting it to fly like a pig but it was much more nimble and certainly more effecient that I'd expecting.

The camera started off ok then lost the ability to see in shadows at all so I'd budget $15-20 for a replacement. Is it still a good deal for $95-100? I think so but it is closer to the price of other 3" PNF quads.

https://www.quadifyrc.com/reviews/ea...tup-and-review

to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply