Jun 25, 2019, 09:24 PM
Thread OP
Ill be at the field Thursday if anyone wants to come early. Mowing and lining the field.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 25, 2019, 10:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don C
Ill be at the field Thursday if anyone wants to come early. Mowing and lining the field.
I'm driving down Thursday, but probably won't be there till maybe 3pm. Hottest part of the day, of course. If I don't get a chance to maiden my Deviant tomorrow, I may suck it up and bear the heat. Or maybe check into the hotel first and come after dinner when it might cool off a bit.
Jun 26, 2019, 07:04 AM
Wayne Wimbish
I'll be leaving home at zero dark thirty on Friday. Should pull in a little after 1pm for some practice. Don't know if I'll have my Hawk wing repaired in time or not. May have to just be a timer for the 1meter event.

Wayne
Latest blog entry: Paying for Purchases by PayPal
Jun 26, 2019, 07:09 AM
Wayne Wimbish
Quote:
Originally Posted by corsha99
In case any one is shopping for used DLGs, I will be offering up my Flitz Classic and at least my Flitz 2 that was rescued via speargun. Lets talk at the field...
Hi Cory,

Ahhlair4 (Austin) from Collinville, IL will be shopping for a new bird. Make him a deal he can't refuse.

Wayne
Jun 26, 2019, 04:26 PM
Gonna have to drop out of this one. Not sure if I can edit the entry form without causing problems. Too many taranis problems. I know there will be people there that can solve my problems easily but after fighting through so many issues this week, I just can't listen to the sounds from my radio any longer. Hope everyone has a great event.

Ron Dyer
Jun 26, 2019, 05:09 PM
RCG Admin
Bummer Ron, take a day off tomorrow and then Friday you may change your mind.
Jun 26, 2019, 08:58 PM
Jesper Frickmann
Quote:
Originally Posted by roninga
Gonna have to drop out of this one. Not sure if I can edit the entry form without causing problems. Too many taranis problems. I know there will be people there that can solve my problems easily but after fighting through so many issues this week, I just can't listen to the sounds from my radio any longer. Hope everyone has a great event.

Ron Dyer
I will be happy to take a look at it Friday - please come along!

Jesper
Jun 26, 2019, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roninga

Ron Dyer
Ron, don't give up so quickly. Jesper can hook you up. Come and enjoy the heat with us.
Jun 27, 2019, 10:15 AM
Wayne Wimbish
Box o batteries for sale...
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...e#post42180619

Will have these with me this weekend and at the nats.

Come by and grab some.

Wayne
Jun 27, 2019, 12:42 PM
Wayne,
I'll take the round one if it fits, also take a few more as long as they fit.
Jun 27, 2019, 02:39 PM
Wayne Wimbish
Quote:
Originally Posted by lraydo
Wayne,
I'll take the round one if it fits, also take a few more as long as they fit.
70mm x 13.5mm. Hope it's still in the box by tomorrow. Money talks.
Jun 27, 2019, 03:44 PM
It's $5.00.....I'll take it .....lol... probably take whatever 3.7's you have left.
Jun 27, 2019, 03:46 PM
Thread OP
I should be at the field around 9 tomorrow. Scribe is here already. ( I will leave gate unlocked) if for some reason itís locked call me 931 581-7077 for combo.
Jun 27, 2019, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don C
I should be at the field around 9 tomorrow. Scribe is here already. ( I will leave gate unlocked) if for some reason itís locked call me 931 581-7077 for combo.
I just pulled into town, but hitting the hotel first.
Jun 27, 2019, 04:37 PM
Is this Waffle House any good? I know they can be...inconsistent.

Quick Reply