Blade Nano S2 RTF and BNF

Blade brings us a new updated version of the Nano with the S2 in RTF and BNF form.

Splash

Blades New Micro 3D Powerhouse

Blade brings us a new updated version of the Nano with the S2 in RTF and BNF form. This micro 3D helicopter comes packed with features including a newly developed stabilizing system, Altitude Control, coreless motors and more. It's designed to make flips and inverted flight easy for newer pilots. It has a custom tuned AS3X system with SAFE technology for quick recovery to level flight. It should be durable enough to take some abuse too.

The Blade Nano S2 comes in a RTF version for $129.99 and a BNF version for $99.99. Both can be ordered right now with deliveries slated for late March.

Check out the Blade Nano S2 Here

Mar 02, 2019, 01:43 AM
AeroDan
Nice little machine. Should make a nice pad-mate for my MCP S.
Mar 07, 2019, 08:19 PM
Oh i want one, love my nano cpx.
Mar 13, 2019, 10:53 AM
Quad Erat Demonstrandum
Brushless ?
Mar 14, 2019, 05:10 AM

How far can a helicopter fly in an hour?

The helicopter can travel to a maximum separation of what their helicopter tank can offer as it were. there are a great deal of components on which the speed of helicopter depends, similar to the helicopter, its weight, intensity of its motors and some more.
Mar 14, 2019, 10:20 PM
That is awesome! Also I'm a fixed wing guy!

I must admit though if I ever flew a heli indoors like that my late mother would have hit the roof!

Well done.

Quick Reply