This thread is privately moderated by RushVTX, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 28, 2019, 04:51 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Rush VTX Customer Q&As

Rush VTX Customer Q&As:

Q:Is MMCX to SMA Pigtail included?
A :Yes
----------------------------------
Q:Is there someone running it on 6S ... the specs says it can handle 25V. Afullty charged 6s battery is 25,2
A:Technically, yes. But I wouldn\'t recommend it. it\'ll run super hot and you risk a burn out.
Q:i have to ask again if there is a manual. i would like to know witch color indicates the different power settings an so on !
A:Now you can download the English manual.
Q:Hello, should I connect the VTX to a 7v input please on the flight controler?
A:The power input range of TANK ULTIMATE is 7-25V, as long as the voltage in this range is met, it can work normally.
Q:Mine is locked, how do you unlock to get the full 800mw?
A:ULTIMATE's maximum transmit power is 800mW, no lock, please read the user manual, from the button or smartaudio can be set directly.
Qoes this have built in mic?
A:There is no built-in microphone, and audio access and transmission are cancelled for a clear signal. Please fellow us and we have a complete audio solution for the new version of freestyle. Including onboard MEMS microphones and dedicated dynamic audio noise reduction chips will be integrated in the next Tank Plus version.
Q:How do I unlock to 48CH? The extra L band I mean. Manual says only on "Special Request"
A:The Lowrace band cannot be unlocked when using the smartaudio protocol. To use the Lowrace band, disconnect the smartaudio and set the band using the button.
Q:How to wire Rush VTX with Crossfire smart audio?
A:If it is a CF NANO receiver, define the SmartAudio pin of the receiver and use it directly. You can use CF to control vtx without flight control.
Q:What do the color lights for the power mean?
A: Rush Tank: Green 25mw; Yellow 200mw; Red 500mw; Purple 800mw
Rush Race: Green 25mw; Yellow 50mw; Red 200mw; Purple 500mw
Q:Would it be possible to clip the Tank mounting holes off?
A: Please do not clip the mounting holes off, the vtx could be damaged possibly. Rush race 0/25/50/200/500mw is with no mounting holes and recommended.
Q: I can't seem to change into pit mode or out of pit mode via my taranis lua script or Betaflight OSD.
changing the power and channels are fine. In order to get in or out of pit mode, i have to manually press the button on the vtx.
A:This is a TBS compatibility issue, you have to manually press the button and hold the power button to enter or exit the PIT.
Q:but the power LED is blinking (which I believe is pitmode?) And only changes if the power button is pressed for 2s and the issue comes up again when the system reboots with a power cycle.
A:Yes, it is pitmodel. The VTX is in Race Model. You may change the RaceModel to FreeModel.
Step1: Get in the Smartaudio Manua
Step2: Smartaudio Manua Manual - Config
Step3: OP MODEL change into Free
Step4:Back to the manual and save set.

Welcome leave your questions! All your questions will be answered.
You may reach me on facebook(https://www.facebook.com/elliot.yu.146) or email [email protected]

Rush FPV Representitive - Elliot
Last edited by RushVTX; Mar 27, 2019 at 08:20 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply