Thread Tools
Feb 27, 2019, 08:43 PM
Suspended Account
A bit more then i was thinking honestly but looks good and yeah prices ard going up. Look forward to vid
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Feb 27, 2019, 08:43 PM
2019 EDF Jet Jam June 13-16
Robert Belluomini's Avatar
Jason looking forward to seeing theF4 and the complete lineup of horizon edf jets fly at the Jet Jam.
Last edited by Robert Belluomini; Feb 27, 2019 at 08:58 PM.
Feb 27, 2019, 08:46 PM
AKA Terry Till
ex-racr's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason M
Ah yes, you are correct! BNF Basic means no battery/charger are included (whereas a 'full' BNF version model would include the battery/charger, but we don't typically offer 'full' BNF versions of airplanes anymore...because so many people already have batteries and chargers now )
Has there been any discussion of an ARF+ version? For those with power systems and different radio systems?

TIA
Feb 27, 2019, 08:53 PM
Registered User
I’m afraid it might be too much for me too. After getting the 90mm f22 I cant spend that much one plane again for a while
Feb 27, 2019, 08:54 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by turboparker
Very impressive specs & the price is lower than I expected for this level of detail, etc! Looking forward to the video!

Joel
Thank you Joel, and please check your email
Feb 27, 2019, 08:55 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Belluomini
Jason looking forward to thd F4 and the complete lineup of horizon edf jets fly at the Jet Jam.
I'm hoping to be there myself, but if not, we'll be sure some of our guys are there with the F-4 and all the other EDF jets they can bring (we'll have quite the 'spread' by then!)
Feb 27, 2019, 08:56 PM
I'd rather be flying!
turboparker's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason M
Thank you Joel, and please check your email
Just looked at my RCG settings & found that I hadn't checked the box to allow RCG members to send emails. Fixed now. Please resend.

Joel
Latest blog entry: E-flite 850mm Pitts
Feb 27, 2019, 08:59 PM
Registered User
r/cdawg's Avatar
Jason you must enjoy tormenting us poor modelers every Wednesday evening.

Are we going to get next Wednesday evening off or is there more in the pipeline?
Feb 27, 2019, 09:05 PM
Thread OP
No, no...I don't enjoy it (at least not that much )

And there is definitely more in the pipeline, but you guys (and me!) can have next Wednesday evening off
Feb 27, 2019, 09:10 PM
Thread OP
Resent Joel...please check email again
Feb 27, 2019, 09:13 PM
Registered User
r/cdawg's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason M
No, no...I don't enjoy it (at least not that much )

And there is definitely more in the pipeline, but you guys (and me!) can have next Wednesday evening off
Well I for one have been enjoying your “early” releases and I’m especially glad to here there are more in the pipeline. I’m sure Mrs. Jason M will appreciate you not being distracted next Wednesday.
Feb 27, 2019, 09:17 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ex-racr
Has there been any discussion of an ARF+ version? For those with power systems and different radio systems?

TIA
We have talked about it, but we don't have a version along those lines planned for the F-4 at this time. The PNP version does not include a receiver and does include servos, but it also includes the power system. That said, the stock power system on this one is pretty impressive and provides an excellent balance of thrust, speed, flight time....and sound
Feb 27, 2019, 09:18 PM
Registered User
r/cdawg's Avatar
If you space them out a little bit my hobby budget will be able to keep up. The Timber X flies awesome, I have an Extra 300 being delivered Tuesday and planning on a F16. Keep it up and you’ll be driving a JL sooner than later.
Feb 27, 2019, 09:19 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason M
We have talked about it, but we don't have a version along those lines planned for the F-4 at this time. The PNP version does not include a receiver and does include servos, but it also includes the power system. That said, the stock power system on this one is pretty impressive and provides an excellent balance of thrust, speed, flight time....and sound
Speaking of mailboxes. Your is is still full for a few months now
Feb 27, 2019, 09:22 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by r/cdawg
If you space them out a little bit my hobby budget will be able to keep up. The Timber X flies awesome, I have an Extra 300 being delivered Tuesday and planning on a F16. Keep it up and you’ll be driving a JL sooner than later.
The Timber X is awesome, and the Extra 300 is fantastic!! You definitely NEED an F-16, and one of these F-4s...plus a Turbo Timber while you're at it


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product E-Flite Timber 1.5m BNF Basic/PNP Mattfly Electric Plane Talk 17126 Today 01:10 PM
New Product The NEW E-flite TURBO Timber 1.5m BNF Basic/PNP Jason M Electric Plane Talk 1034 Today 01:09 PM
Article The NEW E-flite Timber X 1.2m BNF Basic/PNP - Get STOL3D! Jason M Electric Plane Talk 2697 Today 10:13 AM
New Product E-flite F-15 Eagle 64mm EDF BNF Basic/PNP Jason M Foamy EDFs 334 Oct 14, 2019 11:36 PM
Discussion Freewing F-5 Tiger II 80mm EDF PnP clg0816 Foamy EDFs 2 Jul 06, 2017 12:30 PM