Feb 27, 2019, 03:08 AM
Thread OP
New Product

Jumper T16 2.4G 16CH Open Source Multi-protocol Radio Transmitter w/ JP4-in-1 RF Modu

Jumper T16 2.4G 16CH Open Source Multi-protocol Radio Transmitter Compatible JumperTX OpenTX

Jumper T16 is the most affordable, high-performance open source remote control radio. With angle adjustable ultra-smooth dual bearing precision gimbals, large 4.3” display, more than ample input controls, integrated 6 position buttons for professional flight control systems, JR module bay supporting TBS Crossfire modules and many more features the T16 is a remarkable offering at this price point

It will only be sold in banggood a month in advanceonly BangGood

Description:
Brand: Jumper
Item name: T16 Radio Transmitter
Size: 180*190*58
Weight: 888g
Voltage: DC7-8.4V
Current: 350mah (NO CRSF)
Channel: 16ch

Features:
STM32F429BIT6 MCU
Industrial grade 4.3 inch 480*272 outdoor readable color screen
Compatible with JumperTX and OpenTX firmware
Wheel menu button
Angle adjustable ultra-smooth dual bearing gimbals
Multi-protocol transmitter module with TBS CRSF support
Removable battery
Supports Telemetry
Memory 16M (can be expanded by TF card)
Voice function
Vibration reminder function
Standard JR module slot
6-Flight Mode Buttons (for APM and Pixhawk flight controllers)
Two-color LED status display

Package included:
1 x Jumper T16 Radio Transmitter

The first delivery is expected around March 15th
to remove ads between posts
Feb 27, 2019, 03:19 AM
Cool! Are some sample test available for review?
Feb 27, 2019, 06:32 AM
interesting transmitter, the best at the moment in terms of price / functionality
Feb 27, 2019, 07:52 AM
FPV addict
Jumper T16 looks great. It could be great alternative to Taranis.
Feb 27, 2019, 10:51 AM
Looks good and hope it is! I like the design very much. Jumper has done it again.

A pity gimbals are not hall, but let’s see how they feel...
Feb 27, 2019, 05:58 PM
OMG !

That is one sweet looking Jumper !
BB Gimbals ... Seriously , I can't feel the difference ( Hall / Standard ) I have both !
Feb 28, 2019, 07:12 AM
Quad Erat Demonstrandum
Meh , just a Horus clone , if there is nothing innovative then not interested.
Feb 28, 2019, 08:28 AM

Hmmm ,

The top part looks ..... and .... the bottom part looks ... hmmmmmm !
Mar 01, 2019, 03:07 PM
Fan of just about anything RC
I think I will hold my judgement until I get to try one.
Mar 01, 2019, 06:17 PM
Yes , best to taste the pudding before anything ...
Mar 01, 2019, 07:12 PM
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
I think I will hold my judgement until I get to try one.
Yes, one big question is if this model has any issues with OpenTX's developers. Immediate show stopper there if so.
Mar 01, 2019, 08:18 PM
ancora imparo
This quote from one of the key OpenTX developers on the Jumper T12 thread might give you a clue.
He was talking about the T16.

"Jumper have always taken existing stuff others have spent time, effort and money developing and only changed the case/form factor but keeping the underlying stuff almost 1:1 (and not even making the effort to make small changes if any are required nor caring about the fact things are wrong). And they now confirm they will continue to do so and have no intention of ever moving towards actually creating something with any kind of added value, minimal effort is what they're there for.
That's the big difference with FrSky"
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCC
Yes, one big question is if this model has any issues with OpenTX's developers. Immediate show stopper there if so.
Mar 01, 2019, 08:19 PM
ancora imparo
accidental double post
Mar 02, 2019, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj604
This quote from one of the key OpenTX developers on the Jumper T12 thread might give you a clue.
He was talking about the T16.

"Jumper have always taken existing stuff others have spent time, effort and money developing and only changed the case/form factor but keeping the underlying stuff almost 1:1 (and not even making the effort to make small changes if any are required nor caring about the fact things are wrong). And they now confirm they will continue to do so and have no intention of ever moving towards actually creating something with any kind of added value, minimal effort is what they're there for.
That's the big difference with FrSky"
Soft in the T12 is the same as in the Taranis Qx7, so this one has the same as the Horus?
Mar 03, 2019, 03:13 PM
FA3PR9WM79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumfear
Soft in the T12 is the same as in the Taranis Qx7, so this one has the same as the Horus?

Well, seeing's as how the T16 runs the Yaapu telemetry widget script for the Horus....

Quick Reply