Nov 29, 2019, 08:14 PM
This one?

https://github.com/Tonnie78/Lua-GPS-Widget
to remove ads between posts
Nov 29, 2019, 08:24 PM
Roger Baroudy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3djc
Out of the 3 ways I know to achieve that, this is by far the one I was expecting least, and also the more difficult. I'm not too sure why anyone would want ACCESS, but congrats anyway

3djc
so there are 2 more ways to achieve ACCESS compatibility (man.. u just broke my heart...) anyway i have no problem doing this mod also, i have the equipment and the skill to do it, and having ACCESS as a plus is definitely nice, will be able to use the new OTA Frsky receivers....

as i understand, the ACCESS upgrade module is needed and the R9M 2019 module to have R9 + ACCESS.
Nov 29, 2019, 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessyjames
Hi guys,

Yesterday i did it. I desolder the Proz of my T16 and solder a 32F439 to it.And now the ACCESS upgrade module works in my T16

Here are some Pictures.
OH your going to make someone mad.
Nov 30, 2019, 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpnuts
The V911s protocol only works fine for some people with the emulation. It's totally random based on the tolerance you are getting on your module... I think there is a better success rate using the nrf24l01, please test and report.

As of the Esky150 protocol I've reversed it using the F150X remote control. I remember that the binding is quite special and you need to respect a certain timing... I know it was reported to work with other helis. Have you tried to change the option value to switch from 4ch to 7ch? I should have make it a sub_protocol it would have been simpler, may be I'll do that.

Pascal
Seems that v1.3.0.45 breaks V911s for me. I'm no longer able to bind. :-/
Nov 30, 2019, 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mshagg2
Sort of, but I think it's different.

Sent from my phone.
Nov 30, 2019, 02:22 AM
OpenTX core team
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogero
R9M 2019 module to have R9 + ACCESS.
You cannot get R9M 2019 ACCESS on your T16, nor can you on an x10 non express. The 2.4GHz upgrade doesn't change that at all. It requires a diferent wiring of the external module bay
Nov 30, 2019, 03:08 AM
Ben Lye
Way to go, Jumper

I can't share a link to FB here. If you're in the Jumper Technology or Jumper T12/T16 groups you'll see this message. Free USB-to-serial adapters (you pay shipping) for anyone with an original T16 Pro with internal module who can't get a USB adapter to do the module firmware upgrade.

Nice gesture, and nice public acknowledgement of the work by @hpnuts, @3djc, @kilrah, and the rest of the OpenTX team

Last edited by benzo99; Nov 30, 2019 at 03:30 AM.
Nov 30, 2019, 03:58 AM
That one works fine for internal or external flashing of bootloader/firmware. Here is how I connected it to update an external module (with FT232 set to 3.3v and the radio powered off).

Internal modul4 needs the special connector/cable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsmitty
Hi,
I screwed up and ordered this to update my internal MPM. Can I still use this? Just plug straight into P.C. ?
And where it has a switch for 3 or 5 volts do I wire it the same as the others?
Any help greatly appreciated in advance. Thanks
Smitty
Nov 30, 2019, 07:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by benzo99
Way to go, Jumper

I can't share a link to FB here. If you're in the Jumper Technology or Jumper T12/T16 groups you'll see this message. Free USB-to-serial adapters (you pay shipping) for anyone with an original T16 Pro with internal module who can't get a USB adapter to do the module firmware upgrade.

Nice gesture, and nice public acknowledgement of the work by @hpnuts, @3djc, @kilrah, and the rest of the OpenTX team
Now what you have to suggest is that they take out a bluetooth module to install it inside the station, the pcb is already prepared so it is a very simple mod if they wanted to sell this module.
The next thing would be to ask for an internal charger module for the batteries
Nov 30, 2019, 07:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by benzo99
Way to go, Jumper

Wow, that's really nice of Jumper.
Nov 30, 2019, 08:01 AM
I updated N57 and the quick access when you hold down the return to get to monitor screen doesn't work.
Nov 30, 2019, 08:13 AM
OpenTX core team
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenstick
I updated N57 and the quick access when you hold down the return to get to monitor screen doesn't work.
I don't believe there was ever such a thing
Nov 30, 2019, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3djc
I don't believe there was ever such a thing
Yes I used it all the time . it was on N28
Yes when you hold down the return for a second or 2 it went directly to monitor. I used it a lot to check my mixes.
It is not there no more
Nov 30, 2019, 09:32 AM
Beach Bum
^ At least there are still two other simple methods to get to monitor, and a second monitor that can always be on main screen or page of your choice.
Nov 30, 2019, 10:23 AM
Happy FPV flyer
It's the MDL key you can use to get to the monitor while in the menu, not RTN.

Quick Reply