Nov 06, 2019, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dang
"Good luck" is right. They look really nice but I have no idea how I'd print them in anything but rigid material.
Here's a few pics of some that I printed last night.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 06, 2019, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpnuts
Have you followed my frequency tuning page? https://github.com/pascallanger/DIY-...ency_Tuning.md
The important bind being
Pascal
Thanks I'll check it out. I've messed with freq tuning a bit but I think I need to dedicate myself a little harder to it.
Nov 06, 2019, 05:39 PM
Pascal
Quote:
Originally Posted by 52Sabre
And are both of the green and red LED's supposed to be lit on the external MPM?
The multi module LEDs are described in the troubleshooting section: https://github.com/pascallanger/DIY-...roubleshooting
Pascal
Nov 06, 2019, 05:45 PM
casual park flyer
Quote:
The multi module LEDs are described in the troubleshooting section: https://github.com/pascallanger/DIY-...roubleshooting

Pascal
Thanks. Yes I had read that some time ago but had forgotten due to oldfartitis. Bookmarked.

Sent from my HTC M9 using Tapatalk
Nov 06, 2019, 06:39 PM
lovin' early retired in 2000
---
Last edited by bnrusso; Nov 07, 2019 at 02:41 PM. Reason: deleted
Nov 06, 2019, 06:44 PM
Beach Bum
Quote:
Originally Posted by 52Sabre
How do I adjust tension for the throttle with Hall T16? That little screw only adjusts tension for the rudder.
There is a metal strap on backside of gimbal that is split in two, a tensioning screw on each. One is ratchet/indent strength, the other is stick resistance.
Nov 06, 2019, 06:53 PM
casual park flyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve FliesLow
There is a metal strap on backside of gimbal that is split in two, a tensioning screw on each. One is ratchet/indent strength, the other is stick resistance.
Ahh . . OK thanks, I'll check that out. I was wondering if there should be a ratchet feel to the throttle like on other xmtr's.

Sent from my HTC M9 using Tapatalk
Nov 06, 2019, 06:59 PM
Fly Planes, Be Happy 😜
Quote:
Originally Posted by danong
Here's observation from my yesterday-arrived T16 Pro Hall
- serial H0149xx
- JumperTx 2.3.0
- internal module 1.2.1.51 (hence still no bootloader)
- sdcard is 1gb
- no loose flying screw
- battery tray balance plug is 3 wire
How do I check my internal module version number? Or how do I know if it has the bootloader already?

Edit: I have 1.2.1.85 would it still need the bootloader?
Last edited by ooOoo; Nov 06, 2019 at 07:19 PM.
Nov 06, 2019, 07:35 PM
Pascal

HoTT protocol

Thanks to spinner_deluxe for lending me his Graupner radio + RX, the HoTT protocol will be available in the next version of Multi.
It's working with limited functionnality:
  • Support for up to 12 channels.
  • Basic telemetry: RX voltage, Rx temperature, RX RSSI, RX LQI, TX RSSI and TX LQI.
  • Failsafe
  • No RX configuration (sumd, sensors, mixers...) but if for example sumd is configured on the RX, it will stay available once bound with Multi.

Pascal
Nov 06, 2019, 07:36 PM
Waiting for the next clear day
1.2.1.85 should already have the bootloader, but to test, start with the T16 off, hold the aileron trim and the rudder trim towards the center, then power on the T16. It should load into the bootloader.

Tony
Nov 06, 2019, 07:38 PM
Pascal
Quote:
Originally Posted by ooOoo
How do I check my internal module version number? Or how do I know if it has the bootloader already?

Edit: I have 1.2.1.85 would it still need the bootloader?
Have you purchased it like this?
If it's really 1.2.1.85 then I guess that the bootloader is in. You can always try to flash the Multi module from OpenTX nightlies (SD card manager) and if successfull the bootloader is in.
Pascal
Nov 06, 2019, 07:49 PM
Fly Planes, Be Happy 😜
Quote:
Originally Posted by amagalla
1.2.1.85 should already have the bootloader, but to test, start with the T16 off, hold the aileron trim and the rudder trim towards the center, then power on the T16. It should load into the bootloader.

Tony
Quote:
Have you purchased it like this?
If it's really 1.2.1.85 then I guess that the bootloader is in. You can always try to flash the Multi module from OpenTX nightlies (SD card manager) and if successfull the bootloader is in.
Pascal
Below is a picture of what I get with the trim tabs in while powering on.

Yes, it's the version that was on the radio when I took it out of the box. I just received it today.
Nov 06, 2019, 07:53 PM
Wonderful news!
Nov 06, 2019, 07:54 PM
Was jumper smart enough to flash a multi version that matches their default jumper channel order ?
Nov 06, 2019, 07:59 PM
1000MIGLIA City - Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3djc
You should read the section /*** GLOBAL ID ***/ of multi config.h
Interesting...
May you get direct link for dummies?

Quick Reply