Sep 10, 2019, 08:15 PM
Jumper put a on board charger and built in multiprotocol.
I will buy one
to remove ads between posts
Sep 10, 2019, 08:39 PM
Seems they are headed that way....
Sep 11, 2019, 12:57 AM
Please tell me.
Can I use the Frsky R9M ACCESS module?
Can R9M ACCESS module use external module setting with R9M?
Sep 11, 2019, 02:04 AM

T16 issue

Hello guys,
received mine T16+ yesterday from aliexpress all is good, all is well, fast free shipping and all... BUT... From very first boot up noticed that screen flickers a bit. After using for some time it seems dissapear, then it back with a lot worse flicks. Did someone encountered something like that?
Already contacted vendor, he assures that radio covered with 1y waranty and that i can open it up to inspect cable/ribon connections... Any sugestions where to look?
Sep 11, 2019, 02:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jester409
Updated the module firmware and just got everything soldered up and put back together. Bound a D16 and a D8 quad no problem and everything seems to be working as it should. I really appreciate the help and info you have given for this mod.
Awesome! If you feel like it, the world could probably do with a how to with a few pictures :-)

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
Sep 11, 2019, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by benzo99
Awesome! If you feel like it, the world could probably do with a how to with a few pictures :-)

I don't have any good close ups of the soldered boards at the moment, but can take better pics later if anyone is interested. I soldered the 4 wires to the spots that you showed in earlier post. I reused the 4in1 case back to hold the module inside the radio and dremeled a few slots in the sides of the module case for the wires to come out. A soft piece of foam underneath the module case holds everything firmly against the radio back when reassembled and I made a small hole under one of the grips for accessing the multi protocol usb. This is the SMA adapter I used https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 , it is 7" and ended up being the perfect length. The threaded part of the SMA was not long enough to have a nut on the outside of radio so the antenna is held in place with some epoxy on the inside.

Here are a few pictures that show placement of everything. Please let me know if there are any questions. Cheers!
Last edited by jester409; Sep 11, 2019 at 09:16 AM.
Sep 11, 2019, 09:14 AM
Sep 11, 2019, 09:18 AM
Nice work!
Sep 11, 2019, 10:10 AM
FA3PR9WM79
Quote:
Originally Posted by benzo99
No, because the source isn't available,and by the sounds of things it's a bit of a frankenstein build.

As far as I can tell there's no compelling reason to install it, and I'm waiting to see if a build with published source code comes along.

Official OpenTX version 2.3 thread

I've been running the nighlies on a T12. Works fine. 2.3 WILL NOT (yet) run on a TH9x with an AR9x board.

2.3 has been "feature frozen" so I expect they will start hosting rc candidates.

Spektrum analyzer is slated for version 2.3.1 (Post #110)

At this point it appears there is no plan to support T16.
Sep 11, 2019, 10:31 AM
T16 support is not part of 2.3.0 that's for sure, RC is iminent. Multi based spectrum is more than on track for 2.3.1 since I've done the PR this afternoon
Sep 11, 2019, 11:06 AM
Pascal
I've also released on the multi module the 2.4ghz scanner:

New release 1.2.1.76 available on GitHub

Change Log:
  • New scanner protocol: 2.4GHz spectrum analyzer available in the upcoming 2.3 OpenTX version. Thanks to Goebish and the OpenTX team.
  • XN297Dump: added enhanced mode
  • GW008: fixed
  • CHECK_FOR_BOOTLOADER now set by default
  • New multi boards for STM32 1.1.5 and Atmega328 1.0.8 which simplify the compilation/upload and default versions. Thanks to Ben.

Pascal
Last edited by hpnuts; Sep 11, 2019 at 02:32 PM.
Sep 11, 2019, 11:10 AM
Did the betaflight lua scripts not working using the multi protocol module issue ever get fixed?
Sep 11, 2019, 11:16 AM
deleted
Sep 11, 2019, 01:30 PM
1000MIGLIA City - Italy

T16 lateral sliders opinion

IMO :

I love my jumper T16 Plus,
but that two lateral sliders are really poor and are not best for me.

They got not friction , difficoult to center . they are too floppy and not easy to move with the request precision.

Like happened for hold first Taranis I hope Jumper will improve them soon.

What do you think about?
Sep 11, 2019, 01:36 PM
Same as you.

Quick Reply