Feb 26, 2019, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotorsupport
I hate the small battery size and compartment. you cant fit larger batteries for more usage time
do you have the stock NiMh battery ? there is an alternative 2800mA Lipo

https://www.tps-racing.com/ftb2s2800...t-2c-1-pc.html
to remove ads between posts
Feb 27, 2019, 05:17 AM
Interested! Following...
Feb 27, 2019, 07:06 AM
The copy software saga continue, this time at another level...
According to some post on NV14 forum, the T16 software is a work of by Horus OS creators... wondering what is Frsky saying...
Feb 27, 2019, 07:45 AM
We Help You Fly :)))
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverse
do you have the stock NiMh battery ? there is an alternative 2800mA Lipo

https://www.tps-racing.com/ftb2s2800...t-2c-1-pc.html
thanks a lot , they dont ship to my country , and i also cant find this battery anywhere online to be IN STOCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by renatoa
The copy software saga continue, this time at another level...
According to some post on NV14 forum, the T16 software is a work of by Horus OS creators... wondering what is Frsky saying...
80% Chinese companies are all the same in this game
one eomployee knows all the tricks , resign from his job and starts his own company !!
EX :
Boscam and Skyzone
Foxeer and Runcam
Turnigy and Frsky
and now maybe Frksy and Jumper !!

let them fight , we users are the winners at the end
Feb 27, 2019, 09:50 AM
Regexistentialist
Is the T16 the same (compact) size as the T12/T8SG/Devo7e?
Feb 27, 2019, 10:00 AM
We Help You Fly :)))
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridgerunr
Is the T16 the same (compact) size as the T12/T8SG/Devo7e?

Yes , a little longer due to the new LCD implementation at the bottom of the Radio .
From the size dimensions on the specs page i think its gonna quite compact like the old ones
Feb 27, 2019, 08:36 PM
Wonder if it is 180mm wide and 190mm high? or other way around? Just checked my DX8i and it is 185mm wide, so this really is a full size Jumper!
Feb 28, 2019, 06:32 AM
Anyone know if it has an alarm for low rssi (fx with Frsky R9M)?
Feb 28, 2019, 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EPNutter
Wonder if it is 180mm wide and 190mm high? so this really is a full size Jumper!
of course it's bigger. the T12 weight without a battery is under 350g however the T16 is 888g
Feb 28, 2019, 10:09 PM
FA3PR9WM79
Quote:
Originally Posted by derelicte
has this one been officially blessed by the opentx devs?
Not bloody likely. They forked the Horus firmware just like they forked the QX7 firmware for the T12. Rumor has it Jumper copied the Horus hardware too....
Mar 02, 2019, 06:03 AM

Jumper T16

Delete
Last edited by dcrct; Mar 11, 2019 at 06:08 AM.
Mar 02, 2019, 08:05 AM
ALPS pots they are better quality than the Futaba 14SG ones. in theory they should last longer but QC is an important factor that the chinese makers often miss.
Yep they both cost the same to manufacture in China but marketing, support, sponsored boys, advertising, dealer profit is what makes the Futaba more expensive
Mar 02, 2019, 04:08 PM
Hey but guys, is this not what we wanted ?
The community developed OpenTx, which is a hell of a job and by far the most work of the transmitter.

Now finanlly we get some more models, serious competition, serious price war, so in the end the community, who also developed tested OpenTx, can now all buy a choice of affordable tranmitters.

Still hope that also the RFlink, will be opened at some point.
Mar 02, 2019, 09:02 PM
FA3PR9WM79
Quote:
Originally Posted by fernandez
Hey but guys, is this not what we wanted ?
The community developed OpenTx, which is a hell of a job and by far the most work of the transmitter.

Now finanlly we get some more models, serious competition, serious price war, so in the end the community, who also developed tested OpenTx, can now all buy a choice of affordable tranmitters.

Still hope that also the RFlink, will be opened at some point.

Ok, let me ask you a serious question: Would you rather buy a legitimate product from a legitimate company with a long track record of designing and making quality products and a stellar customer support reputation, or would you rather buy a cheap copy from a company that has a very short history and a questionable reputation?

If you want some background, read this: Jumper T12.

The good stuff starts at post #25... Caveat Emptor
Mar 03, 2019, 10:23 PM
THINK SMALL
Not to denigrate the tremendous good that OpenTx has brought to the RC community, but it does seem disingenuous for them to complain about Jumper copying Taranis hardware, when the main drive behind the development of 9xr/openTx was the sale of cheap Chinese radios that are copies of the Futaba 9C's. Indeed the Taranis 9D is just such a ripoff right down to the ergonomics of the case, sliders, pots, switches, speaker etc.

Quick Reply