Jun 08, 2019, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by necbot
I have a TBS micro TX and I can confirm the same thing. Did you notice that the TBS Micro module is difficult to fit in? I had to press pretty hard and it is difficult to remove. I see plenty of people posting that is supports crossfire, but I don't see anyone that has actually gotten it working. If I figure it out I'll post back.
I am using the TBS Micro CF and works great, mine fits perfect just as easy as the 4-1 that came with the radio? Are you sure you are configuring the RX with the correct firmware? I am using the Nano receiver in 2 quads and no issues so far. I can confirm the latest firmware gave me issues with range so I dropped back to 2.42 and range is great even on 100mw, farther than my VTX will go that's for sure! Not sure why it would be difficult to plug the module in, check to see if the pins are possibly bent somehow. Also make sure you are using the latest TBS Agent software.

Dennis
to remove ads between posts
Jun 08, 2019, 05:39 PM
Have Fun and Just Fly!
Quote:
Originally Posted by reverse
same Frsky fan boy who does bring nothing to this thread and just comes to trash the competitor. just ignore.
the more whining the more people are proud to support Jumper.
You are referring to me as a frsky fanboy?

Or do I misunderstand your post completely?
Jun 10, 2019, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokeane
My 'other' main radio is Spektrum DX9 which I've had over five years. I would say the Jumper T-16 compares pretty well. Spektrum's latest radios are just too pricey for me now. I also own a Jumper T8SG v2 (little yellow). This is an OK radio, and is nice to have as a travel / backup radio. Using the T8SG v2 is what led me to take a chance on the T-16.
Hi, how would you say the T16 compares with the Spektrum DX9 in terms of build quality and feel?

I'm a long time DX9 user thinking of a T16, I've got a couple of BNF heli/AR7200bx, and a bunch of quads that I'd like to move to crossfire, I thought the T16 might be a nice transition radio.
Jun 10, 2019, 10:12 AM
Bonjour
J'ai trouvé mon problème de EMERGENCY MODE lors de la création d'un model .
Le problème ne venait pas de la carte sd , mais du module entre les deux manches voir les photos pour mieux comprendre.
un post special sav pour t16 serait bien pour aider les mal chanceux.
Jun 10, 2019, 11:48 AM
I Void Warranties
Thanks for the STLs !
Jun 10, 2019, 11:59 AM

FrSky M9 hall sensor gimbals on Jumper T16

World's first successful transplantation M9 gimbals to Jumper T16!

FrSky M9 hall sensor gimbals on Jumper T16 (2 min 0 sec)

Does somebody know how to mechanically change the reading direction of the sensor? I tried to turn the magnetic ring, but without success.
Last edited by Romushok; Jun 10, 2019 at 12:13 PM.
Jun 10, 2019, 12:30 PM
each axis comes with three wires... (like a potentiometer) one is common - usually the middle one, and if the outer two would be swapped - you will get reverse readings.
Jun 10, 2019, 12:52 PM
swapping power and ground is not what you want to do.
Jun 10, 2019, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by schumixmd
each axis comes with three wires... (like a potentiometer) one is common - usually the middle one, and if the outer two would be swapped - you will get reverse readings.
Completely wrong, it isn't pot, here is vcc, gnd and signal wires, swap them mean kill processor....
Jun 10, 2019, 01:11 PM
Jet Foamy addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romushok

https://youtu.be/zY5FuyFGuE0

Does somebody know how to mechanically change the reading direction of the sensor? I tried to turn the magnetic ring, but without success.
Tell us more what you had to do
Jun 10, 2019, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob AZ
A replacement SD board was sent by Jumper and it fixed the problem!
Quote:
Originally Posted by le fou de bassan
Le problème ne venait pas de la carte sd , mais du module entre les deux manches voir les photos pour mieux comprendre.
so the EMERGENCY MODE is common for two different issues.
Jun 10, 2019, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backman8571
Tell us more what you had to do
Welcome here (work in progress)...
Jun 10, 2019, 03:59 PM
newb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romushok

Cool deal. I opened mine up a few weeks ago and played around with some M9's I have, but wrote it off thinking the M9's were too big.
Jun 10, 2019, 05:17 PM
the people squad
Quote:
Originally Posted by le fou de bassan
Bonjour
J'ai trouvé mon problème de EMERGENCY MODE lors de la création d'un model .
un post special sav pour t16 serait bien pour aider les mal chanceux.
Bon travail!
C'est une information très précieuse

Very helpful, this would definitely be worth checking if there were to be an "emergency mode" issue. It seems more likely for a dry solder joint to be the issue rather than the card holder itself.

Quick Reply