Feb 25, 2019, 10:41 AM
Thread OP

Weather Feed / Cam are down until further notice!

Due to recent vandalism, camera feed and weather station are down. Camera was destroyed, battery was stolen. Timelapse camera feed did not capture the incident; likely due to camera angle.

We are working on coming up with a game plan for restoring service. I will post an update here when we identify a path and timeline.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 25, 2019, 03:59 PM
Denny the "Finger"
Many thanks for your efforts. If I can help, please let me know.
Feb 26, 2019, 07:08 PM
BTW, IIRC YMMV, IMHO
Unbelievable! Any ideas on who would do something like this? The field is pretty remote so I'm guessing it's done by people with knowledge of the club, which is even more unbelievable.
Feb 28, 2019, 11:17 AM
I want to fly everything!
It shouldn't be too hard to figure out who these losers are. I mean you really have to be a major loser to pick on a bunch of guys who play with toy airplanes.

I say once we figure out who they are we show up at their place with a hundred or more ticked off old men with torches, pitchforks, and shovels and call them out. That'll put the fear in them.

Barring that, we figure out where they are driving in and place one of those tail puncturing strips the police use. That would put a damper on their fun. It's hard to do donuts with four flat tires.

Farging bastages.
Feb 28, 2019, 11:18 AM
I want to fly everything!
Deleted
Last edited by Lance Nordby; Feb 28, 2019 at 11:20 AM. Reason: double post

Quick Reply